ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I haven't ordered from Kix-Files before, but I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on that new black pair.  Any feedback from people that have used them before?

Probably one of my favorite new shoes coming out of the Swoosh. As a designer i'm drawn to the minimal aesthetic and clean lines, and although the current offereing of colorways are quite impressive, I thought that I would throw some "If I had a chance this is what I'd design" concepts of the Nike Roshe Run together. Part of what has become an unassuming ongoing series through my Instagram feed.

I need the speckled soles!

These two are so nice :smokin

Some nice roshe coming up, I like that.

Others that are :x but it's cool, just won't cop them.

Mangos from Skit, 100% Legit. They were $150 shipped, Double Boxed, Magazine added for weight for Express Shipping. Roshe box was in good shape 8/10 (If people care about the box). Shipping was pretty fast, bought on 11/9, Shipped 11/11, at my house 11/13. Shipping from Taiwan, Not Japan.

He is also carrying Premium Roshes (Blue, Olive, and Brown), Iggys, Sport Reds, Black Sails, WMNS CWs: Hot Punch, Limes, Blacks, and Violet

Wow he didn't have the premiums a week ago but for nearly $200 with shipping.. I'm having second thoughts cause that seems way overpriced. Guess it depends on how bad you want them :\

the collection has grown to 8 pairs with several more (3rd pair of Sport Red's, and 1 pair of Iguana's) on the way... i'm sure my fellow big-footed NT fam can agree, finding any type of Roshe in a Size 13 is a pretty tough task, but i wanna give a big shoutout to NTers Jeremy (Owhat), Edris (optimusp517), Taron (balloonoboy), and the good people at Shiekh Shoes here in Las Vegas for all their help. whether it was selling me one of your pairs or simply giving me advice and pointing me in the right direction, it is all truly appreciated! thank you fam! (i'm sure i'll eventually get around to an official Team Roshe application!)

Last edited:
Any Broshe located in NY ?

Need some help with the Zoom Rookie Galaxy release on Saturday..

I will cover costs and add additional funds to compensate..

Send me a PM ASAP!

Thanks!

Any of you guys have the hot punch colorway? Debating on if i should cop or not, just dont want them to sit in my closet forever.

Probably one of my favorite new shoes coming out of the Swoosh. As a designer i'm drawn to the minimal aesthetic and clean lines, and although the current offereing of colorways are quite impressive, I thought that I would throw some "If I had a chance this is what I'd design" concepts of the Nike Roshe Run together. Part of what has become an unassuming ongoing series through my Instagram feed.

you need to tag these... cuz im sure nike will steal a design & you will be pissed .. they all look dope

Any of you guys have the hot punch colorway? Debating on if i should cop or not, just dont want them to sit in my closet forever.

REALLY feminine. Unless you're used to wearing pink, save your money. I'm sure they'd sit in your closet.

eek.gif
 Wow! I'll brb, I need to change my drawers....

Btw welcome back. Those are too sick! 

Those NRG Roshes don't look that bad after all. What are those grey streaks though?

EDIT: Nevermind found the style code.

Last edited:
Havent been in here for a while. Yay or Nay on the trail version? I saw the all black last week look good. Thinking about grabbing a pair.

Back
Top Bottom