ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

am i the only person that kept their cap on roshes? i stopped getting pairs when NR quit selling them. first time on this thread in a long time. still refuse to pay more than retail. never got sirens because of it. only OG pair im missing.

nope I def kept the cap & still havent went over

1st pair was sirens from rockcity & it was $85 with shipping & havent dropped a cent over on a pair since

I as well kept the cap. The only two from the OG batch I don't have are calypsos and sirens and I'm cool with that. Probably cop the teal wovens when they go up but other than that, haven't bought any since

Are mangos still the hotness? Stopped looking for Roshes cold turkey and now there are crazy ones out!
mad.gif

am i the only person that kept their cap on roshes? i stopped getting pairs when NR quit selling them. first time on this thread in a long time. still refuse to pay more than retail. never got sirens because of it. only OG pair im missing.

1st pair was sirens from rockcity & it was $85 with shipping & havent dropped a cent over on a pair since

+1

Kept the cap as well.

I'm still sitting on 2 DS pairs of Calypsos and Iguanas. :smokin

-Drew

Keep an eye out on NDC, I might be sending my anthracites back. But I also might just try to make a trip to NTLA or Santa Monica to exchange for stuff/gift card since I already spent the money

+1

Kept the cap as well.

-Drew

Haven't gone over retail. myself. I'm still looking for Iguanas in my size.

+1

Kept the cap as well.

-Drew

Haven't gone over retail. myself. I'm still looking for Iguanas in my size.

i have all the og's except the mangos & teals... need them both

damn wtf?  it just ripped out of nowhere? or were you running in them?
I was just walking to the subway station when I noticed it teared and I had to head back home to change shoes. I'm thinking it's a faulty pair since the stitching in the insole is horrible too. I ordered these from Oneness so I'm hoping I can return these.

Keep an eye out on NDC, I might be sending my anthracites back. But I also might just try to make a trip to NTLA or Santa Monica to exchange for stuff/gift card since I already spent the money
I'm sending my 10.5 anthracites back to NDC next week as well. I didn't like the creasing.

I was just walking to the subway station when I noticed it teared and I had to head back home to change shoes. I'm thinking it's a faulty pair since the stitching in the insole is horrible too. I ordered these from Oneness so I'm hoping I can return these.
ah ic.  that sucks man.  here i am scared to bust my pair out now

These came in today from ebay, $83 shipped.  Was kind of expecting the orange to be a bit brighter but I think I like them better with the dark orange than I would a bright orange.

glad the blackout wovens are sitting on ndc...might cancel my feb preorder for them & get 2 after the holidays off ndc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom