ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just ordered the black woven pair from Niketown Dallas. If anyone is looking for a pair, call or go to Niketown Dallas or Chicago. I ordered a size 10 if anyone wanted to know. I can't wait to wear them!
brah, zappos has FSR and free next day shipping! check the thread more often lol

Nice come up! Fox hills?
Thanks fam. Nah Cerritos Mall

@ColdCity, you gotta join the FB group! I know you're against it but just join for the group. We holding s**t down over there. Come on man :lol: . We work together on ALL releases. We need to get your stacks back up!

i may make one with a fake name just for the TR group...cant have old jumpoffs & old hs chicks hitting me up ...the gf is quite jealous :lol:

The new releases use the same mesh as the OG Roshes. Those interested in the new floral print roshes better size up .5 for people with wide feet, similar fit with the wovens. IMO the material feels horrible and so is the design. 

I am about to call and cancel and order from Zappos! lol. Thanks
Check zappos first. I'm not sure but it may be only for VIP. Not trying to mislead you, I'd buy from zappos over Nike, but I just don't want you to miss out on both.

Damn I hope there's some for me when I get off work!!! :lol:

North Hollywood let me know what's up!!

Sacramento heads, Footaction at Arden has Sports Red and Iguanas in stock. Not sure on what sizes they have (didn't ask when i called), but they have them.
Do you know if they got Sails and sold out or if they never got them?  Looks like most FAs are getting all three, wouldn't surprise me if employees are hoarding the Sails
mean.gif

Damn I hope there's some for me when I get off work!!! :lol:

North Hollywood let me know what's up!!

better tell your boss you got the diarrhea and need to leave an hour early. Your best bet is Baldwin Hill FA. Its quiet up in there. What size are you?

better tell your boss you got the diarrhea and need to leave an hour early. Your best bet is Baldwin Hill FA. Its quiet up in there. What size are you?
Just came from there and they didn't have any size lower than a 9.5 in all colorways.  In fact, I think the only 9.5 was an Iguana on display.  Sad for me cause I wear a 9. 
ohwell.gif
  (Btw, check out the Volt at the bottom!)

got a pairof REDS comin :pimp: :pimp:

thanks & a big shout out to BIGPOINT with the steve nash like assist

Last edited:
Ok broshes I left eastridge. Lady said they only have 3 black ones left in size 10.5. Didnt ask about red cause got those back on release. Iguanas I dont know if I got last 10.5 but she mention a size 13.

I was stuck and copped 10.5 iguanas I need at least 11-12. Grrr

Last edited:
Anybody have any idea what the black/blue or blue pair looks like? I'm hooked lol.
the upcoming pairs that match that description are:

black/medium grey-gamma grey-hyper blue. the mesh will most likely be black (maybe mixed with gray), gamma grey swoosh, and hyper blue outsole. hyper blue is the same blue on this free 4.0

there is also a blue hero/sail colorway coming out later, which would likely be blue hero mesh (don't have a picture) with a sail bottom, similar to the 3 OGs that were just re-released.

Back
Top Bottom