ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so I called in Pasadena's FA, the female on the phone said they might be getting a shipment of roshes either this friday or next friday, she wasn't 100% sure. just giving a heads up!

just got my first pair of roshes over the weekend! and man do i love them. im already wearing them everyday to work out, im definitely gunna need a few pairs. ive monitored this thread/forum for the past few months and have been dying for one and finally i got my pair! love em and expect to get many more. expect me to become an active participant in this thread heh 

wore em with my pink HUF plantlife socks

How much do those primos cost you guys to have em imported here?? The price in Japan from what my aunt tells me is already arond like $110-120 on the shelves

i just bought mine for 104 total including shipped... i checked rakuten one time earlier last month didnt have my size then i checked again couple days ago and they had a 9.5 so i had to cop. pair was on sale for 73 i believe and shipping was 30 on top.

There's a few sizes left on rakuten of the asia blue if anyone is still interested. 

edit: oh snap they have my size of 9.5 on there. Really tempted to cop. lol

Last edited:
I just wanted to apologize for the rather rash attempt at defending myself. I'm a chill guy just trying to help out by asking a question and I was just caught off guard by the "jaded" statement, especially when this thread houses what's probably the most chill community in a long time.
It's all good man. no worries

Who Said I was selling it for $1000? I put testing waters on it for a reason it was honestly more to tease people than to sell lol. If you actually read the post, I didn't split it since I want all of these to go to one deserving owner. I spent alot of time hunting these down and negotiating prices and all that. I'm hoping that the eventual fate of all of my roshes is that it will end up in the hands of another enthusiast who won't have to spend the time and effort I did to hunt these down and instead purchase them all together for a reasonable price. I mean I'll split if I have to someday but I don't think my reason is illogical, do you? 
eyes.gif
From your posting:

TESTING WATERS. SELLING AS COLLECTION ONLY!!! DON'T ASK TO SPLIT. WANT TO PASS THESE ON TO A DESERVING OWNER! I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF ALL. All Come With Everything.
FROM BACK LEFT TO RIGHT

Samples Blue/White Sz. 9 Worn Once.
Black/Anthracite Sz 9.5. Worn 5x
Sport Red/White Sz 9.5. Worn 2x
Iguanas Sz 9.5. Worn 6x
Mangos Sz 9.5. Worn 2x
Siren Reds Sz 10. DEADSTOCK. LOOKING TO SIZE SWAP FOR 9.5
Wolf Grey/Cyber Sz 9.5. Worn 5x
Speed Yellows Sz 9.5. Worn 3x
Stadium Greens Sz 9.5. Worn 2x
Premium NRG's Khaki. Sz 9.5 DEADSTOCK
Premium NRG's Anthracite Sz 9.5 DEADSTOCK
*NOT PICTURED Premium Wovens Atomic Green Sz. 9.5. DEADSTOCK

Last edited:
There's a few sizes left on rakuten of the asia blue if anyone is still interested. 

edit: oh snap they have my size of 9.5 on there. Really tempted to cop. lol

Good looks, was able to scoop the last 8.5! Was looking for them for a while.

From your posting:

TESTING WATERS. SELLING AS COLLECTION ONLY!!! DON'T ASK TO SPLIT. WANT TO PASS THESE ON TO A DESERVING OWNER! I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF ALL. All Come With Everything.
FROM BACK LEFT TO RIGHT

Samples Blue/White Sz. 9 Worn Once.
Black/Anthracite Sz 9.5. Worn 5x
Sport Red/White Sz 9.5. Worn 2x
Iguanas Sz 9.5. Worn 6x
Mangos Sz 9.5. Worn 2x
Siren Reds Sz 10. DEADSTOCK. LOOKING TO SIZE SWAP FOR 9.5
Wolf Grey/Cyber Sz 9.5. Worn 5x
Speed Yellows Sz 9.5. Worn 3x
Stadium Greens Sz 9.5. Worn 2x
Premium NRG's Khaki. Sz 9.5 DEADSTOCK
Premium NRG's Anthracite Sz 9.5 DEADSTOCK
*NOT PICTURED Premium Wovens Atomic Green Sz. 9.5. DEADSTOCK
Uhm...ok. What's the point ur trying to make. "want to pass these on to a deserving owner" that's exactly what I just said.

Ok I'll ask again, what's the benefit of being a team Roshe member. Not to offend at all but the more I read post the cornier it sounds without me actually knowing the purpose. From an outsiders point of view it just appears to be a bunch of tiny foot individuals claiming allegiance to nothing. I don't want to maintain that ignorant impression if there's more purpose to it, someone do me a favor and enlighten me. Thank you!

Once again I'm not insulting or attacking anybody, just looking to be educated on something I have no knowledge of...
Best way I can describe it is a reference to an old quote, "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Likewise, if a Roshe releases in a store with no one around to know about it, will the Roshe be found? The answer is yes, a member of Team Roshe will have already copped one for himself and another for each of his fellow Broshes.

my friend told me about rakuten and reading the last couple post back...is it a ebay seller or a website? any information would be greatly appreciated. made an account just to participate in this thread!

Yeah saw that post... He wants the most anyone would offer him to pay off student loans.. I'm gonna throw a number at him to see if it sticks haha
I offered $150 plus whatever it would cost for him to ship them to the Bay Area.

"Thanks, but no thanks."

It was worth a try.  Didn't think double-retail would be lowballing. Heh.

Uhm...ok. What's the point ur trying to make. "want to pass these on to a deserving owner" that's exactly what I just said.

you got caught and than made up some BS story about kidding. Thats the point he was making. You could have just said "yeah, I was trying to sell them for 1000. What do you care?"

This whole wanting to pass these on to a deserving owner is complete garbage. Stop it with that nonsense.

my friend told me about rakuten and reading the last couple post back...is it a ebay seller or a website? any information would be greatly appreciated. made an account just to participate in this thread!

I heard some people call Rakuten a Japan Amazon. rakuten.co.jp is the website and you can scroll to the bottom and click English and look for shoes.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken its like buy.com but its their international site. I can't provide details since I've never used it but i would feel confident using it. Shipping is expensive but it is reasonable since its coming from Asia.

got my first roshes over the weekend... gotta say i love em! been a long time lurker at this forum and thread, and cant say it enough how long ive wanted roshes . i use my new siren red ones errday and im def planning to get plenty of more pairs! i will be an active participant in this thread so maybe one day ill be part of team roshe heh 

My pair with my HUF socks

Back
Top Bottom