ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

lucky you, was this before all the hype lol
Nope. It was just last week
happy.gif

Ugh, im so upset, had a pair of Cybers for $75 scoped out but didn't jump on it, was gonna wait till Friday. They're gone now.... Disappointed.

i was about to pay 140 for some mangos but passed. they are suppose to release this year in the US. i will wait.

i was about to pay 140 for some mangos but passed. they are suppose to release this year in the US. i will wait.
mangos have never been confirmed to release in the U.S. there's a soft grey/midnight fog/total crimson that is releasing but they are not the same as the mangos

man, feeling fortunate I got my Knicks CW on ice for the summer. Beat the ^% outta my grey/cybers... Kinda wish I had gotten an extra. I still have not seen any of the white/caro blue looking CW- or is that not an actual colorway? To me, those would be the ultimate summer shoe. Its funny to me, that if you wanted these and grabbed em early last summer, they were relatively attainable and now they are fetching upwards of double for popular sizes and colors. Crazy "game". :smh:

What would be a reasonable price for the Orange Blue knicks colorway?

$120?
never.  just like the others have said, you could find these for retail or very close to retail. 
lol where'd you hear this info?  there are no news of the mangos releasing in the US whatsoever

man, feeling fortunate I got my Knicks CW on ice for the summer. Beat the &#^% outta my grey/cybers... Kinda wish I had gotten an extra. I still have not seen any of the white/caro blue looking CW- or is that not an actual colorway? To me, those would be the ultimate summer shoe. Its funny to me, that if you wanted these and grabbed em early last summer, they were relatively attainable and now they are fetching upwards of double for popular sizes and colors. Crazy "game".
mean.gif
yea.. hate to break it to you, but that white/blue pair you're talking about, if im not mistaken, were sample pairs

Been having certain people at work ask my why I have so many roshe's in different colors, I told them, "Once you try on the shoe, you'll thank me later"

Gotta be thankful for this thread the broshes in the community...

I still use Frugirls.. Got 2 pairs of Siren Reds for $160 shipped.
Is that stuff legit? I've never used it before. Maybe I'm making myself sound like an amateur but how does the site work? I cant even read anything that it says because it's in chinese. haha.

and btw this color is awesome. I wish Nike would actually make something simliar to it.

If anyone is interested, the seller jennipai on eBay with a size 9 in the mango lowered it from $180 to $150 it's pricey but idk just a heads up. message the seller

brown joints  via IG

:wow: ...wait are these the olive wovens with a filter?

I still use Frugirls.. Got 2 pairs of Siren Reds for $160 shipped.
Is that stuff legit? I've never used it before. Maybe I'm making myself sound like an amateur but how does the site work? I cant even read anything that it says because it's in chinese. haha.

and btw this color is awesome. I wish Nike would actually make something simliar to it.

that cw is NASTY ... wish it was real

Just pick these up recently at my local Nike store. I know they made atomic teal and all black wovens but I didn't know they made em in this colorway.

Registered on this forum just for his thread. Thanks to the broshe who posted the st. alfreds tip, my black sails are on the way. Wanted to pass it on that Lakewood FA got their restock this morning according to the sa.

Registered on this forum just for his thread. Thanks to the broshe who posted the st. alfreds tip, my black sails are on the way. Wanted to pass it on that Lakewood FA got their restock this morning according to the sa.
If that was me...you are welcome. Glad to help out.

Back
Top Bottom