ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I feel the same way. I jumped the gun on NDC with the atomic teal wovens only to realize afterwards that I could've picked them up for less.

As much as I want to pull the trigger on these iguana wovens, I'm gonna wait this out a bit and scoop them for a cheaper price.
Exact same scenario as me haha. Paid $16 extra..

PLEASE let this be an ID option...

Real talk. I'm trying to customize my sails like that but the soles I can't figure out. Some one with experience needs to make these
There's not really anyway you can paint the sole without it cracking after a few wears. Unless it's some kind of super flexible paint...

There's not really anyway you can paint the sole without it cracking after a few wears. Unless it's some kind of super flexible paint...
Right that's the issue haha. I don't see the splatter being the issue but painting the sole from white to grey wouldn't work. Ill try something though, my sails are my least worn pair for whatever reason

just saw someone on ebay has like 7pairs all sz 5.5. $74.99 shipped. thas retail. check it out bro

Thanks my dude! Just copped. Hopefully this will lessen the wife's anger on future purchases :D

Last edited:
Haven't really dropped info in here for a while but there is definitely a deep calendar on deck for Roshes all the way through Spring '14. I don't feel as comfortable posting specifics after the blowback from posting the Retro 11 info but I will stress that there is yet another Sport Red and Black/Sail restock planned for later this year. If you pay above retail for this shoe, you don't have anyone to blame but yourself at this point. I'll leave you with this though...(cue Birdman Hand Rub)

Many have asked/speculated about it several times over the past year and it indeed will come to pass. The Roshe Run will be part of the Nike ID family.

Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.

My advice going forward would be to buy what you like, don't reach. There are plenty of diverse colorblocking/palette options this year from varying edges of the spectrum. I myself passed on black woven's because I am waiting for the black/black OGs. For those who assume the Roshe isn't a major factor into planning, you'd be dead wrong. This model jumped from a handful of colors on initial release and premiums on the backend of the cycle to a plethora of new colors, mechanical setups (wmns wovens, dynamic flywires) to Nike ID. No shoe will make Nike ID unless there is a strong enough risk/reward from a demand aspect.
$110 with suede option and mesh option.. and $130 with liberty mesh or suede

nike ID concept looks dope. will be a great feature for NDC.

i bought black sails today but they fit to big. not to sure what to do with them since a size down was sold out. would anyone be willing to take these off my hands (sz 10.5)

thanks bigpoint. Can't do $110 if ever. Would rather wait on some GR. That's almost 2 pairs right there with
my discount.

oops, it depends on the options for sure. :smh: :smokin

Last edited:
Haven't really dropped info in here for a while but there is definitely a deep calendar on deck for Roshes all the way through Spring '14. I don't feel as comfortable posting specifics after the blowback from posting the Retro 11 info but I will stress that there is yet another Sport Red and Black/Sail restock planned for later this year. If you pay above retail for this shoe, you don't have anyone to blame but yourself at this point. I'll leave you with this though...(cue Birdman Hand Rub)

Many have asked/speculated about it several times over the past year and it indeed will come to pass. The Roshe Run will be part of the Nike ID family.

Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.

My advice going forward would be to buy what you like, don't reach. There are plenty of diverse colorblocking/palette options this year from varying edges of the spectrum. I myself passed on black woven's because I am waiting for the black/black OGs. For those who assume the Roshe isn't a major factor into planning, you'd be dead wrong. This model jumped from a handful of colors on initial release and premiums on the backend of the cycle to a plethora of new colors, mechanical setups (wmns wovens, dynamic flywires) to Nike ID. No shoe will make Nike ID unless there is a strong enough risk/reward from a demand aspect.

Back
Top Bottom