ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just ordered a size 12 in sports red. Hopefully I get shipping confirmation. For $50 that is awesome.

thanks to op! repped!

I am now triped up on Reds and Iguanas. Still looking for my second pair of Anthracites.

Kind of regret copping for retail haha, but it's all good, I have all 3 pairs already. Copped some for my family members, Sails for my dad and my little bro. Reds for my mom haha. Appreciate the help broshes! :smokin

All 3 OG colorways up on Zappos for $49.99!!! Hop on it! Grabbed all three pairs!
Thanks and repped.

Black Sails were out of stock in my size but I already have a pair that I wear to work religiously. Wouldn't mind to have another back up pair but oh well. Already got DS Iguanas didn't want to be too greedy. Don't have Sport Reds so I placed an order in my size.

$54 and changed shipped to Cali in 1 business day via VIP Zappos. Can't beat that price.

can't add my size in any of the 3, smh, would've tripled on blacks and doubled on iggy's and sport reds.

EDIT: doubled up on iggy's, went with a 10. wish i could've doubled on sport reds though :rolleyes

Last edited:
Damn kinda wished i waited a cool minute on that zappos restock cause im bummed at the fact i paid retail lol oh well.
good lookin out though whoever posted the info. and zappos was supposed to email me when they dropped smh..

good lookin fam! picked up the iggy's and sports, but no size 10 in the sails :frown:. was contemplating on waiting for ndc to restock with these since i have swoosh, but this'll do just nicely.. prob hit up sheikhs or FA for the sails soon to complete the trifecta sooner rather than later

It's only $8 more though through Zappos, and that's if you were to spend enough to get the free shipping through NDC.

You could always cop off Swoosh and send that pair(s) back to Zappos for the difference.

I got a pair of size 10 Iguanas! Time for me to return the iguana's i just purchased from FA last week.

If any of you guys need a pair of Iguanas in a Size 10 DS, I'll give them to you for retail. If not I'm just going to return them.

I live in Orange County.

Much love to the OP. I wasnt able to get them in time which is a majorrrrr bummer. Went to a lunch w/ coworkers and missed the ship, hopefully will be on board next time zappos does us solid again. But nevertheless, congrats to those who got em and thanks to the op. :smokin

I've been looking to get a the Sport Red and Iguana Greens and that zappos info came right on time. My first pairs
smokin.gif

**** it, just tripled up on black/sails and iggy's, couldn't pass for $49 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom