ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Zappos notification for the clutch, man! Grabbed a pair of Black Sails for me and Sports Red for my brother. Just waiting for confirmation mail now...

Last edited:
seems like everyone is a size 9 - 9.5 on the roshe's. all 3 og CW  sold out in sizes 9 - 9.5 quick lol

Last edited:
first post here on new account. been on nt since sept. 2000 but forgot my login account or it was deleted. anyway, Thanks for the zappos link! Finally going to get a chance to try the Roshes(if my order wasn't too late)

I'm kinda annoyed I paid retail for my Sports Red 3 days before this Zappos re-stock dsakljfasdf Good lookin out though on that info, copped an Iguana pair.

Sold out with a quickness though lol 

Much love to the OP. I wasnt able to get them in time which is a majorrrrr bummer. Went to a lunch w/ coworkers and missed the ship, hopefully will be on board next time zappos does us solid again. But nevertheless, congrats to those who got em and thanks to the op. :smokin

No problem. I don't visit Zappos often but decided to after my lunch break and bam! There they were. Congrats to those who were able to get a pair.

Copped a 2nd pair of iggys. Appreciate the zappos info man! Tried getting black sails, but ran out of my size. Time to rock my 1st pair to the ground til summer x.x thanks! Broshes always lookin out!

Zappos is hating on Canada hard.  I can't even use my Canadian paypal account to ship to my US kinekpoint.  Had a size 12 of each in my cart and got denied.

I guess I'll wait for them to re-release for $90 over here and hope they sit and drop in price. Now that zappos has lowered the bar, I refuse to even pay $70 for the 3 og pairs

I was able to get through the purchase and received an order number as well as a charge on my card. However I haven't received email confirmation yet :0 anyone with experience know if there's a chance my order will be cancelled? :I

Back
Top Bottom