ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm looking for a good comfortable shoe for daily wear. Can anyone tell me how these feel on the foot? 1-10 rank? How do the Roshe compare to the Nike Chukka footscape or woven?

Thanks in advance
happy.gif
umm, these will be the most comfortable shoe you'll ever put on.  no comparison
I personally wouldn't drop more than $150 on a pair of Calypsos. Its a hot CW and all but its still a $70 shoe. Resellers are asking for a lot and the thirst is crazy.
agreed.  i like the calypsos and all, but personally, i like my mangoes and sirens more than my calypsos.  it's obviously the rarity of it (like niwreig said) that's sparking such high prices

Easy pass on the Split Pack. Although on-feet pics might change my mind lol. Maybe not. I'm just waiting for the Squadron Blues and what iD has to offer.

Are they going to get a state side release on the 15th? and is the $130 price tag going to stick? I am not paying $130....id pay $100 though

it's the conversion to euros

it's 99 euros on the site.

so depending if they'll make it stateside it'll probably be 80-90

if nike thinks they can charge over $80 for that split-pack they can keep 'em, but if they're normal retail i might have to grab those grey/volts :pimp:

if nike thinks they can charge over $80 for that split-pack they can keep 'em, but if they're normal retail i might have to grab those grey/volts
pimp.gif
Well, they are quickstrike and are made of what looks like the same mesh as the Asia premiums so they're probably $85-$95 if they are to show up stateside.

If anybody still looking for Roshe's in So Cal (LA heads) call your local FA and Champs, buddy of mine said they restocked quite a bit from other stores of the OG cw's...

hope this helps anybody from paying reseller price

Easy pass on the Split Pack. Although on-feet pics might change my mind lol. Maybe not. I'm just waiting for the Squadron Blues and what iD has to offer.

QFT. I don't know how ya'll like the tonal split pack. Straight hideous :x. The only thing good about them is the different colored insoles.

^ I would have purchased all 4 without question if they did not have the random color side panel on them. I wish they just had subtle hints of bright color on them (only laces and small Nike swoosh on the tongue). Hopefully they offer these base colors without all of the nonsense down the road.

anyone got an on feet vid of wovens? possibly the galaxy (rainbow) ones?
I un-DS'd my pair yesterday. I'm 10.5 mens / 12 womens so I was hoping these weren't snug like the men's wovens but they fit TTS. Super happy with my pair. 

Last edited:
is it just mine or does the restock one fit longer compared to the og ones? i usually like to have half an inch of space from my toe to the toe box. i have about an inch and half space from the sport red i got from zappos. 

got these in last week, i actually like the creasing, it's the fuzzing thats annoying me.  but damn they are comfortable.

I did that when I bent my toe too far back during BBall and it ruined my roshes. Tried wearing em and walked like a pirate
Ouch...you played ball in your Roshes?? ....Hell I injured my ankles pretty damn good playing ball in Hyperdunks...can't imagine what sort of decimations could occur when ballin in a Roshe 
indifferent.gif

They're just ok...if the swoosh on the outer panel was teal and the swoosh on in the inner panel was navy blue, I think it might look even better. 

is it just mine or does the restock one fit longer compared to the og ones? i usually like to have half an inch of space from my toe to the toe box. i have about an inch and half space from the sport red i got from zappos. 

My restock red sails feel the same as my og calypsos. Podiatrists say you should always have a thumbs width between the tip of your big toe and the end of your shoe.

Back
Top Bottom