ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my first pair of Roshes a few weeks back (Iguanas) and I gotta say, sure do love em! The comfort is outta this world and they look so clean, their versatility is insane! Also I've been getting mad compliments on em :wink:
Can't wait to cop my second pair once the v2 mangos drop!

Heads up, black sails, iggys, blk/crimson, and stone/volts are at serramonte foot action

Haven't really posted in here but I got the black sails, iggys, and sport reds but I've been consumed with
Jordan releases especially this crazy Royal 1's release that missed out on.

Anyways, Blk/crimson??? You mean Siren reds??! They about to close too...

Haven't really posted in here but I got the black sails, iggys, and sport reds but I've been consumed with
Jordan releases especially this crazy Royal 1's release that missed out on.

Anyways, Blk/crimson??? You mean Siren reds??! They about to close too...

Nah the blk:crimsons from the tonal pack

Last edited:
Arrived home this morning from a trip to Portland and these were waiting for me. 
pimp.gif
 Crappy iPhone pic.

Bought my first pair of roshes today....local champs had the black/anthricites random as hell....walked in, saw em on the shelf, got my sz, used wut was left on my black card.......came out to $19.07 :lol:

...in love wit this shoe now, MAD comfortable

So i know the tonals are coming out this month. And i heard the spring cws are coming next month. but is there a set date?

Get ready guys...

SIDE NOTE: I think A LOT of people will be disappointed in Mango v2. We should probably stop using that name all together because this colorway has the same color code for those and these are hella more neon orange than mango.

How does one obtain this shirt?
we'll do another run in the future, maybe not with the same colorway. for the teamroshe members we'll find an efficient way to get them out to you guys, communicating here with a large group is a pain

Back
Top Bottom