ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anybody have the all purple women's CW? id wanna see them on feet before buying em

These? from my friend on IG

For those of you trying to call the Mango v2 / Total Crimson Roshes the "Beach" Roshes, this pair of Air Max 1s released recently. Unless something changed recently, Beach is that off-white color use for the mesh and laces, and is not a Bright Mango-like color.

Nike Air Max 1
BEACH/Dark Atomic Teal-Poison Green-Atomic Teal-Summit White

http://www.kicksonfire.com/release/...c-teal-poison-green-atomic-teal-summit-white/

Are we 100% that the BCH stands for Beach though?

Excuse My Newness To The Roshe Game

But It Seems To me The Calypso's Are So High In Price Because They Were A Quickstrike?

I don't even know if any of them had release dates back then. I just remember them just kind of being there, and then selling out pretty fast on ndc. They were still available in stores weeks, if not months after the initial drop though. Shout out to Nike find [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Excuse My Newness To The Roshe Game

But It Seems To me The Calypso's Are So High In Price Because They Were A Quickstrike?
Not a quickstrike, since they were being sold at retail in the racks and ndc, but a fairly limited supply of them are on the market right now. Only way to get a pair is either from a reseller or, if lucky, still lurking around some hidden gem shoe spots. 

Last edited:
For those of you trying to call the Mango v2 / Total Crimson Roshes the "Beach" Roshes, this pair of Air Max 1s released recently. Unless something changed recently, Beach is that off-white color use for the mesh and laces, and is not a Bright Mango-like color.

Nike Air Max 1
BEACH/Dark Atomic Teal-Poison Green-Atomic Teal-Summit White

http://www.kicksonfire.com/release/...c-teal-poison-green-atomic-teal-summit-white/

I'll buy it. Afterall, Beach = Sand = Light Tan, right? Then again, I don't see any thing Tan on the Roshes... :lol: :nerd:

Here's Total Crimson on a pair of LunarGatos...

Catalog pic of the Roshes

Actual shot of the Gatos.

Roshes

shame that people are still selling the og cws on ebay for $100+ -.-

AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE, THEY CAN BE FOUND PRACTICALLY ANYWHERE. CHECK YOUR NEAREST SHEIKH, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS. CHECK ONLINE FOR RESTOCKS AT ZAPPOS AND OTHER SITES. YOU SHOULDNT BE PAYING ABOVE RETAIL FOR IGUANAS, SPORT REDS, AND BLACK SAILS. 

Use the search bar on this forum, it's already been discussed on many pages a week ago. As for your first question, yes and no. Purchase with caution.
I've explained the process a few times, just look a few pages back. Use tmall NOT taobao

Dont like the city pack... basically trails which i didnt like

Olive Splits are dope might grab the entire pack if i can find the other 3 for $56 shipped each

Side by side with my olive wovens

shame that people are still selling the og cws on ebay for $100+ -.-

AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE, THEY CAN BE FOUND PRACTICALLY ANYWHERE. CHECK YOUR NEAREST SHEIKH, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS. CHECK ONLINE FOR RESTOCKS AT ZAPPOS AND OTHER SITES. YOU SHOULDNT BE PAYING ABOVE RETAIL FOR IGUANAS, SPORT REDS, AND BLACK SAILS. 
PREACH 

Back
Top Bottom