ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

well maybe I didn't phrase that right.. I have the code I just don't have the real proof with the coupon and the code on it. I just got the code saved on my phone.. so would I just tell the cashier the code at checkout?
If anything have the coupon image file on your cell phone. One time they did ask me for my rewards program ID number or whatever so be sure to have an account. Good luck.

Can anyone give me a price check on asia premium browns? I dont know how much they run for nowadays.

Still juiced that you found me a pair in my size haha. Thanks a lot homie!

Yep! After kicking it with you through all this time, you broke my bank! But the struggles was all worth it. Thanks again brodie.
LOL told you they were addicting since the first pair last year before the sirens and cybers came out! Get on TRo ASAP

I am intrigued by the roshe 2. I am a soccer fan so i like the vapor esque placement of the swoosh. Interested to see a basic normal looking colorway

I am intrigued by the roshe 2. I am a soccer fan so i like the vapor esque placement of the swoosh. Interested to see a basic normal looking colorway

I absolutely agree with this. I'm really looking forward to some colorways that don't make me think of Cheetara.

The R2 has a sportier look to them with the swoosh placement. It does look odd without the swoosh on the side panel as it leaves an empty space which throws it off as it retained the original design/shape. It'll look good with pants/jeans though. Not feeling the cheetah samples and the new ig one. Just need a pair with one solid color upper and contrasting swoosh, i'm done.

Last edited:
That swoosh placement seems to be the new thing for Nike's big sellers.  Lebron X, original Kobe 8 sample, now the roshe

btw anyone know the price of the mid city pack?

Last edited:
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TEAMROSHE <-- Like it!

In other news, just got my tonals.... these are all the colors I need

Welcome The Tonals by seango, on Flickr
Nice Pic...Those were the only 2 I picked up out of the pack. I was lucky enough to be in Vegas this pass weekend and won at the Roulette table right before I was leaving so I basically got them for free 
nthat.gif

Anyone having trouble fitting the Woven Roshes?

Copped a blk/blk pair (size 11.5) off NDC when they dropped and it was way too narrow. So I go the Nike store a couple weeks back and try on some Teals in size 12. They were still too narrow. Maybe its my foot but I wear a size 11 in the OG mesh Roshes with no problem and foot is overlapping the sole.

Anyone with the Olive Wovens, are they wider? I ask because I really want the Light Bone Wovens when they drop.

nice pic of those tonals illistic!

excuse the noob move im about to pull, but when are those spring cws coming out again?  i wanna take a pic of my collection for the first time but dont know if i should wait for the spring ones to come out first.  #firstworldproblems i know

nice pic of those tonals illistic!

excuse the noob move im about to pull, but when are those spring cws coming out again?  i wanna take a pic of my collection for the first time but dont know if i should wait for the spring ones to come out first.  #firstworldproblems i know
Mid April I believe?

oh nice.  i was thinking end of march for some reason.  hopefully some nsw accounts get them earlier

oh nice.  i was thinking end of march for some reason.  hopefully some nsw accounts get them earlier
overseas sites supposedly are getting them in the end of march. no official release dates are really known yet. most people assume end of march to end of april

Back
Top Bottom