ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So, not sure if this matters or not...

But take a look at this post from a "Jordans in Cancun, Mexico?" thread that was locked up:
Maybe that dudes "boy" meant this spot...?

I just got back from Cancun last month and saw both those Jordan's at that store. The only roshes they had were

Didn't see any calypsos unless they got a new shipment within the last month :rolleyes

got my cybers in today...the box says "roshe run" instead of "nike rosherun" like all of my other roshes...did i get fakes? ive seen pairs of cybers on ebay with boxes that say both...

got my cybers in today...the box says "roshe run" instead of "nike rosherun" like all of my other roshes...did i get fakes? ive seen pairs of cybers on ebay with boxes that say both...
I think it varies. I wouldn't worry too much about the box if I were you. How do the kicks look?

I think it varies. I wouldn't worry too much about the box if I were you. How do the kicks look?
they look good. i've always been paranoid about getting fakes lol...i like to make sure they're real if i don't get them directly from nike, eastbay, etc.

To confirm my friend also went late last year to the Nike at la isla I think it's called and got stadium greens , and some og colors.. Nothing special.. There was a post from someone on here that said they came back from cancun that got roshes half off.. If you're going there anyways might as well swing by haha

^^ i think the early pairs had 'roshe run' on the box. i got my black/sails back last may from sheikh shoes and it has 'roshe run' on it whereas my sport reds, and iguanas from the footaction restock and also my speed yellows has 'nike rosherun' instead.

Last edited:
I think after calypsos, ima cop the bred corks roshes and the spacejam sails afterwards. Ill let yall know how much it is shipped. 

See... this the **** was talking about. You guys were saying it ain't nothing... I didn't just mean hypebeasts hopping onboard, THIS is exactly what it's gonna bring. Dummies who think you're only buying em cause Bron posted em...

Or people stopping you wherever you're at saying some dumb **** like "oh, aren't those LeBrons shoes?"

ColdCity, you cold for doin all that though.. :lol:

i would've just given her the STONEFACE and shook.

I could care less what anyone else thinks as long as I like them, and I know it's for the right reasons.

I could care less what anyone else thinks as long as I like them, and I know it's for the right reasons.

I'm still rocking regardless of what anyone thinks.

But just like ColdCity had to put that FNL employee on game just because she heard LeBron posted it, is annoying in itself.

A week ago he could've walked in the same store and did the same transaction and walked out. But since it's known now that LeBron posted them, they're "LeBrons shoes". She didn't even know the name Roshe, she knew "LeBron shoes". :lol: :smh:

I got someone locally on a FB group that has 2 more sizes left. His price is $150 firm tho or $10 for shipping. Contemplating as well :rolleyes

You gotta pull the trigger on that price.

Either that or you hold off for the Total Crimsons or Beaches.

Did you guys ever determine what they're going to be dubbed yet? :lol:

You gotta pull the trigger on that price.

Either that or you hold off for the Total Crimsons or Beaches.

Did you guys ever determine what they're going to be dubbed yet? :lol:

Actually I just found out that guy I messaged on the FB group is iJam! Yo bro, if you see this, I messaged you. Hook me up! lol

I'm still rocking regardless of what anyone thinks.

But just like ColdCity had to put that FNL employee on game just because she heard LeBron posted it, is annoying in itself.

A week ago he could've walked in the same store and did the same transaction and walked out. But since it's known now that LeBron posted them, they're "LeBrons shoes". She didn't even know the name Roshe, she knew "LeBron shoes". :lol: :smh:
This just shows how qualified she is to work at a shoe store.. Shouldn't you know the name of all shoes that your store is selling haha

wore my sirens today, the more i look at them, the more i think they're my favorite of all Roshe's :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom