ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't get why they would make a roshe fb. I play soccer and you need a thin tiny sole not a thick one. Functionally makes no sense.
It seems like its more inspired by soccer cleats and not supposed to be as functional. Obviously if you were to play soccer, there are much better options

It seems like its more inspired by soccer cleats and not supposed to be as functional. Obviously if you were to play soccer, there are much better options
They're definitely inspired by soccer cleats, especially since they're an NSW release. It's like saying the Roshe isn't an actual running performance shoe. It doesn't adhere to performance standards since it's an NSW shoe. It's a lifestyle shoe.

comparison shot for all the people that are curious. Dropped out of nowhere and caught me off guard. Orange is my favorite color so I had to cop. My picture courtesy of TR IG.

Can some one explain what the deal is the orange/crimson/not sport red color that just magically showed up lol.

Is it men's? Is it going to be widely released?

Can anyone make out the style number from that pic of the roshe futbol pack? Looks like it starts with a 680. Just want to check if they're in Finish Line's system.

Can some one explain what the deal is the orange/crimson/not sport red color that just magically showed up lol.

Is it men's? Is it going to be widely released?
they are mens sold at Footactions. so far only some cali FAs have them.

From a Facebook shoe group.

no go for the roshe FB's....might grab the lepoard pair for ***** n giggles

but seriously

where are the crimson og mesh joints? :nerd: theres NO fa's around me can anyone with them please give me the style code for them off the box? :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I have been out of this thread for a while, but I see TR is at least holding it down with the truth on the Futbol roshe's.  They are a NSW edition, futbol themed and nothing more, and nothing less.  Not meant to play futbol in, just a casual shoe designed like a futbol cleat (mercurial).  Here are on foot pictures of my sample pair that a TR broshe sent my way.

My feeling is I am open to anything with the Roshe, I have pairs of the Primo's from Asia, NRG models, Wovens, classic OG mesh, and the Asia white pack exclusive mesh.

This shoe is very easy to collect for me, and I am glad they are trying out different things.  Do I like all the executions so far? No. However I think they are going in the right direction.  Flywire, canvas, ID.  The potential for this shoe is endless so I will stick by and see what Nike has to come. 

If anyone new to this thread or this shoe can do us all a favor and read the first post on the first page, it will be real helpful to you.  Also follow TR on instagram, facebook or twitter as we always try to provide you with the latest info on the newest pairs and where to buy.

no go for the roshe FB's....might grab the lepoard pair for ***** n giggles

but seriously

where are the crimson og mesh joints? :nerd: theres NO fa's around me can anyone with them please give me the style code for them off the box? :nerd: :nerd:

got you fam.

I have been out of this thread for a while, but I see TR is at least holding it down with the truth on the Futbol roshe's.  They are a NSW edition, futbol themed and nothing more, and nothing less.  Not meant to play futbol in, just a casual shoe designed like a futbol cleat (mercurial).  Here are on foot pictures of my sample pair that a TR broshe sent my way.

My feeling is I am open to anything with the Roshe, I have pairs of the Primo's from Asia, NRG models, Wovens, classic OG mesh, and the Asia white pack exclusive mesh.

This shoe is very easy to collect for me, and I am glad they are trying out different things.  Do I like all the executions so far? No. However I think they are going in the right direction.  Flywire, canvas, ID.  The potential for this shoe is endless so I will stick by and see what Nike has to come. 

If anyone new to this thread or this shoe can do us all a favor and read the first post on the first page, it will be real helpful to you.  Also follow TR on instagram, facebook or twitter as we always try to provide you with the latest info on the newest pairs and where to buy.
thanks for the pics! (repped) FB's aren't bad at all on feet...that being said they are definitely playing second fiddle to the total crimsons at the moment...running to the mall after class today to see if they arrived yet...NJ heads ill keep ya posted! 

Last edited:
can someone help me find some mangos and (i know this is going to be a needle in a hay stack type ?) some calypsos(for a decent price) size 13 or 14. been looking everywhere for a pair. the mangos i found had to return because of a tear on the mesh on the left foot :smh:. any info would be great PM me thanks

I'm a minnesnowtan broshe, but my girl is heading out to the San Jose area, anybody have any luck with finding the new total crimson cw out there?

and might as well post info again if im going to be asking for some.
for us bigfooter broshes:
6pm. has the black sails and iguanas 55.99 free shipping

No love for those FB roshes. When I first saw them I thought they looked like indoor soccer shoes. Those total crimsons on the other hand have grabbed my attention. 
pimp.gif

can someone help me find some mangos and (i know this is going to be a needle in a hay stack type ?) some calypsos(for a decent price) size 13 or 14. been looking everywhere for a pair. the mangos i found had to return because of a tear on the mesh on the left foot
mean.gif
. any info would be great PM me thanks
Sorry pal but mangos in a 13 or 14, is almost impossible.  Calypsos for a good price...also almost impossible.  Join facebook buy/sell/trade groups, check ebay often, look on local craigslists.  

Still not sold on the Roshe Futbols.

I remember the majority was bashing the swoosh placement back when the initial photo leaked lol, let's see how well these sell...

I remember the majority was bashing the swoosh placement back when the initial photo leaked lol, let's see how well these sell...
i didn't like the tonals when we first saw the initial pics, but ended up buying 3 of them
laugh.gif

the futbols, however, will stay as a pass, though

i didn't like the tonals when we first saw the initial pics, but ended up buying 3 of them :lol:

the futbols, however, will stay as a pass, though

ill admit i hated the tonals at first & i have all of them aside from the blk/crimsons(which i honestly hate for some reason)

we have only seen 3 cw's of the FB's & all are crazy & not my taste(but i would grab the leopard pair for the right price)

Back
Top Bottom