ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

New clear shots of the roshe run mid 'Tokyo' I'm really likeing these way better than the roshe FB IMO. What y'all think tho the mids or the FB?

gud on these trail/city packs

mids are a NO GO

I can see it both ways, but it's not as if this thread couldn't be linked to in the first page of the new thread. That's where this one is failing. There needs to be more info on the first page (and I realize that requires the OP to keep it up to date which sucks).

First page is too much info about the shoe's history and Team Roshe. If there were some summaries of the latest drops or links to the upcoming CWs, ID pricing, R2 info, etc... that would be much more helpful in answering questions. This thread moves too fast and even if you do go back and look, it can be like a needle in a haystack depending on what you're trying to find info on.
i agree with that wholeheartedly, but there's still going to be a big redundancy of both questions and information IMO.  no matter what you do — split the thread, clean up the first post, etc. — you're gonna run into the same thing on both threads.  it's inevitable.  take the lunar flyknit thread, for example.  all the release info, colorways releasing, and everything about the shoe is posted on the first post, but still have a lot of the same questions being asked throughout the thread. 

for those of us active in this thread and know how forums work, we'll know where to find info and how to find info.  but for those joining the day of just to ask questions, they'll jump into both roshe threads and ask away because they're too lazy to do any of the aforementioned "work"; or in other words, too lazy to read

Last edited:

mids are a NO GO
They aren't trails. Yall sleeping.

not sleep they look just like trails & are clearly a mid....hated the way the trails felt on foot & im sure these will feel the exact same way

I can see it both ways, but it's not as if this thread couldn't be linked to in the first page of the new thread. That's where this one is failing. There needs to be more info on the first page (and I realize that requires the OP to keep it up to date which sucks).

First page is too much info about the shoe's history and Team Roshe. If there were some summaries of the latest drops or links to the upcoming CWs, ID pricing, R2 info, etc... that would be much more helpful in answering questions. This thread moves too fast and even if you do go back and look, it can be like a needle in a haystack depending on what you're trying to find info on.

i agree with that wholeheartedly, but there's still going to be a big redundancy of both questions and information IMO. no matter what you do — split the thread, clean up the first post, etc. — you're gonna run into the same thing on both threads. it's inevitable. take the lunar flyknit thread, for example. all the release info, colorways releasing, and everything about the shoe is posted on the first post, but still have a lot of the same questions being asked throughout the thread.

for those of us active in this thread and know how forums work, we'll know where to find info and how to find info. but for those joining the day of just to ask questions, they'll jump into both roshe threads and ask away because they're too lazy to do any of the aforementioned "work"; or in other words, too lazy to read

exactly ...no need to dead a yr+ thread to appese a few(like fresh faces looking for a deal on the lebron shoes) & piss off the masses especially when it MORE THAN LIKELY will just double the stupid post's & not help to deter them

Last edited:
not sleep they look just like trails & are clearly a mid....hated the way the trails felt on foot & im sure these will feel the exact same way
I didn't say they weren't a mid. Just said they aren't trails. Different sole and everything. I'm glad you get what you like. I respect that but at least try them out before you say they feel the exact same way.

New clear shots of the roshe run mid 'Tokyo' I'm really likeing these way better than the roshe FB IMO. What y'all think tho the mids or the FB?

mids are a NO GO

I really like the way these look...anyone have on foot pics though with pants? I feel like that could make or break it....not like il actually get my hands on a pair anyway

exactly ...no need to dead a yr+ thread to appese a few(like fresh faces looking for a deal on the lebron shoes) & piss off the masses especially when it MORE THAN LIKELY will just double the stupid post's & not help to deter them
amen

Anyone pull any info yet on these spring color ways releasing the only if I had was when i got the shipping info for them being sent out like 30 pages back when I posted shipping details Need these squad blues and these crimsons (not mango v2) hahahah and **** all this hype can't beleive is come to people spending $250 on a pair

good for you man! "Buy What YOU like" But im sure many of us will be starting to like them once other colorways come,  new materials/patterns and once we see them in person (on foot). Same thing happened with some ppl on the OGs. only time will tell. 
I think they will grow on you guys, just gotta get used to them

Never really posted in this thread, always lurked. Thought I'd share...

A photo I took last year when they first dropped, seems like these are every where now. Oh well Kanye Shurg*

Shout out to dustybruh for the mangos!

Now I'm just missing calypso's.
nice pictures homie

I don't know why, but I just sensed a whole bunch of hostility with the people getting annoyed at folks calling the FBs the "Roshe 2."  It's not even that bad of a mistake, because that was what it was known as before we got this official information.  People gotta calm down.  Shake your head.  Don't get bad.  People still call these shoes Frees, or new LeBrons. LOL

If people are gonna be bashing and whining about that, then we might as well stop saying "Mango v.2" because we sure as hell know it won't be called that when it comes out. -_-

But yeah those on feet pics of the Tokyo look great.  I wanna see more though.

So it seems to me there will never be a roshe 2, 3, 4 just different variatons of the shoe

kinda like the af1 which has the mids, highs, lunars, collabs, bespoke etc. 

for all the socal broshes. just went during my lunch break.... FA at Westfield Culver has the total crimsons in.

Not sure if I'm still able to apply for TR (read a view pages back that people can still apply this month even after the first day, correct me if I'm wrong so I can remove my application)

But here it is!

Live in San Gabriel Valley (626), wearing size 10.5-11. Purchased my first pair of Roshes back late summer 2012, I mainly tried them to see what the fuss was about because one of my friends consistently mentioned how comfortable the shoes were (we'd always go to the gym together). Once I tried on the Red Sails, I immediately knew I had to own ONE pair, but not just yet (short on cash). Once I was working I ordered my first pair which were the Khakis on NDC, but once I got one, it slowly increased to three pairs.....then seven....and now I'm currently at 13 with a few more on the way. These shoes are beyond comfortable and to top it off, they're extremely stylish. I wear the black woven pair for nice dinners and everything else as daily wear. I'll try my best to put more helpful input with any stores with restocks and releases for upcoming CWs. And here's a photo of my collection, currently;
Reposting my application from few days ago, thread is flying by fast. If i'm violating anything, please let me know I'll remove this reposting. and S/O to the +4 so far, appreciate you guys taking time checking out my application!

Like I said earlier I am trying to be active in the thread, I've had a lot of help from you guys
smile.gif
I saw these at FL during lunch
I've gotta say this CW is nice. I like the roshe FB's or 2's however we wanna call it overall. The placement of the nike swoosh on the toe box is real similar to the nike superfly soccer cleats and they're nice.

Back
Top Bottom