ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yes that is... its gb they are different

they called the yeezys "trainers"
is different in that? the picture looks the same, but the description says this:
[h1]Nike Rosherun Premium[/h1][h3]Iguana & Black[/h3]
The Roshe Run gets the premium treatment again for SS13 with uppers constructed from a durable canvas and herringbone, which as always sit atop a full length Nike EVA composite wedge sole unit. The shoe's clean lines, and the incredible comfort of its ridged sockliner insole are sure to make this silhouette a favourite among both runners and sneakerheads alike.
  • Premium Canvas and Herringbone Uppers
  • Waterproof Nuback Trim
  • Nike EVA Compound One-Piece Injection Moulded Sole
  • Leather Detailing
  • Two Tone Rope Laces
  • Style Code:511881-201
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/nike/nike-rosherun-premium-96948.html

yes that is... its gb they are different

they called the yeezys "trainers"
is different in that? the picture looks the same, but the description says this:

[h1]Nike Rosherun Premium[/h1]

[h3]Iguana & Black[/h3]

The Roshe Run gets the premium treatment again for SS13 with uppers constructed from a durable canvas and herringbone, which as always sit atop a full length Nike EVA composite wedge sole unit. The shoe's clean lines, and the incredible comfort of its ridged sockliner insole are sure to make this silhouette a favourite among both runners and sneakerheads alike.
  • Premium Canvas and Herringbone Uppers
  • Waterproof Nuback Trim
  • Nike EVA Compound One-Piece Injection Moulded Sole
  • Leather Detailing
  • Two Tone Rope Laces
  • Style Code:511881-201

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/nike/nike-rosherun-premium-96948.html

pretty positive those are the og iggy roshes bro

Some info on releases idk if it helps but
Four different colorways of reg mesh

-Squadron Blue

-hyp Blue/gmm gray

-ttl crimson

-tarp grn/volt

two wovens

-lght bone

-nght stdm

two canvas

-light chrcl

-black anthracite

two camo

-Black sail 

- Pink Force

correct me if im wrong

according to the app unlaced

squadron blue and wvn cw are coming out 20th in the us

but at uk sites will have all of the above on 20th

idk if the us will have the rest.

Some info or calrification would help.

Just received all 3 colors of them lemme know opinions

No Total Crimsons yet at Footaction near me. No Roshe FB anywhere near me either. Everytime I call FL the workers don't know ANYTHING.

Did anyone just see the Sprite(?) Roshe FB? Yeah, I thought I could become a Roshemon Master and catch them all but looks like i'd be broke by the end of the Spring season, even by the end of the month the way nike is play with my emotions. haha! 

Enjoy your day & Roshe on!

No Total Crimsons yet at Footaction near me. No Roshe FB anywhere near me either. Everytime I call FL the workers don't know ANYTHING.

Me either bro. Anyone else out in the bay have any luck? Everytime I call and ask about a all orange roshe, they respond with a "wth are you talking about" sound in their voice. lol

Last edited:
the photo looks the OG, but the description say it is made ​​of canvas :\
The description is of the winter premium roshes, but the style code is for iggys. The picture is of the iguanas. They messed up somewhere, so its probably best to contact them and clarify what pairs they have in stock

Last edited:
Oh Nike thanks for the heads up on these shoes BTW

Seems like nike is trying to build a little bit of hype by just dropping these with no release news at all

thats pretty obvious.... & it came right on the heels of the lebum ig posting last week (which im sure he was paid for)

I probably shouldn't say anything, but was the double post really necessary? Couldn't just edit the 2nd into the 1st?

only excuse i could have because ive done that before is "im on mobile & its a %^&8 to go back & edit it all" which is a understatement :lol:

GOT MY CRIMSONS on lock

TR always clutch :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
We'll see a lot of that this year lol.

I still think they're terrible too.
I do also the only thats a possiblity is the all black one doesn't look bad in person or on feet I just can't get over the swoosh on the toy box instead of on the OG spot

I'm not really a fan of the the dark cw's, but the sprites are a nice one. I've like these roshes fb's from the start. The swoosh placement on the toe box is just like the nike superfly cleats which are really nice so it's interesting to see it here.

Those roshe fb's are nice. Not so mch the dark cw's but the sprites are. I like the swoosh placement on these a lot since i wear nike cleats. any chance there here in WA?

Going to check them out in person first...but for now its a pass on the FB.  

And a go on the Orange Roshes.  Hoping FNL has them soon so I can use my WC.  

Anyone know the going rate for Asia Exclusives Charcoal pair and Blue pair?

Back
Top Bottom