ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Meadows Mall FA in Vegas has the Total Crimsons. I was surprised because there's literally 2 FA's in all of Vegas to my knowledge.

For all the Bay Area people. Premier in San Mateo just got these in

v.2 mangos & this 1st pair in the pic(iggy top/cyber bottom) both may be copped ..the other 2 are bland imo & wont

Just chatted with Nike and got off the phone to do a Nike find on the crimsons and any of the FBs. Not popping up at any Nike spots yet.
[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)][color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Stephanie[/color]: [/color]I would be happy to see if we can get some information on those Roshe Run's for you![color= rgb(51, 51, 51)][color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Stephanie[/color]: [/color]At this time they are not on our launch calendar, so we have no information on whether we will be receiving them or not at this point.

Last edited:
Sorry to add to the ****** posts, I bought my Calypsos from Nike.com about a year ago, followed this thread for a while and gave up when it became ridic.

Anyway, I was told there's a pair of Orange Roshes. I tried scanning back about 20 pages through nonsense...are they Orange but labeled Crimson? Is the color off in the pic or are they two different pairs altogether? Anyone have a product code or more info if this orange pair exists? I'm lost, thanks.

Also, IMO the all black FB pair is decent.

Orange roshes are labelled as "Total Crimson/Gamma Grey-Sail".

There's the box, photo courtesy of xtianp

Sorry to add to the ****** posts, I bought my Calypsos from Nike.com about a year ago, followed this thread for a while and gave up when it became ridic.

Anyway, I was told there's a pair of Orange Roshes. I tried scanning back about 20 pages through nonsense...are they Orange but labeled Crimson? Is the color off in the pic or are they two different pairs altogether? Anyone have a product code or more info if this orange pair exists? I'm lost, thanks.

Also, IMO the all black FB pair is decent.
The crimson Roshe is the orange one. Well, it's not really pure orange, but more in-between red and orange. It's definitely brighter and more towards orange than the Sport Reds. Not sure about a product code though.
Thank you both, repped.

This thread is moving way too fast

7 new colorways popped up in the last 24-30 hrs

Its moving fast for a reason

cant wait for(monday) to get these in hand

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

BIG thanks to the fellow broshe for looking out for me & my big foot cuz

Last edited:
Heads up for my Bay Area folks. Specifically in the Peninsula. Serramonte Foot Action JUST got em in.

Had my friend who works at Serramonte check and he said they got em in like 10 mins ago. Got himself a pair as well as one for me. :smokin

BTW, the pic of TC's Cold has looks like a bright neon orange! I swear every pic I've seen of them so far has all been a different shade of orange.

Last edited:
For all the Bay Area people. Premier in San Mateo just got these in
Squadron Blue for $85 shipped to NJ. I'll take it! thanks for the heads up. Repped

Sheesh! would've bought 2 if i knew i could get free shipping :/

Last edited:
For my IE peeps...

FA @ tyler has total crimson's

They are wayyy too bright in my opinion.

Went with the roshe fb's instead. Mint colorways has always been my weakness

Last edited:
I got my volt splits in today :pimp:

totally finished with the split pack unless i can get the blk/crimsons for under $50 to complete the entire pack

THOSE TC's THO!!!!!!!

I seriously cant wait to get em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom