ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

any size 10 people looking for DS cybers, speed yellows, or stadium green, someone on CL (Vegas) selling em for $99
Not $99 at all, he wants somewhere between $130-140 and he's not willing to ship more than 1 pair.

$99 are for the OG cw and the two tone. 

I guess im the one to blame for the Premier madness hahaha hopefully they don't hate me for being the reason their phone line was going crazy

I guess im the one to blame for the Premier madness hahaha hopefully they don't hate me for being the reason their phone line was going crazy
nah don't blame yourself.That's how business especially in retail.. at least they had somethin to do at that time lol.

Please do not give in to reseller prices. These are a GENERAL RELEASE. The stores will have these shoes on deck! Just give it a week or two. Do not buy into the thirst. Let the resellers eat it.

I love Roshe's as much as the next man, but I can wait a week or two before I get mine and it'll be at RETAIL where it should be.

Step back take a deep breath, and slowly back away from the thirst

nahh these are made by NSW i dont think these will ever just be another running line

the culture its built already proves it

didn't mean for them to be a running line. I meant that they should be readily available at your local retailer similar to the Free line.

Finish Line only has three colors of the Roshe FB in stock, so what came out today looks to be it for now. They now have 17 colors of Roshe in the system (style number 511881) 4 of those being the tonals. So expect at least 13 new colors from Finish Line at least. Also, they will not be receiving the total crimsons (color 800).

I've got another fleabay reseller to add on my list to call out. Dont forget to look at my previous posts citing the other lurkers that are listing the new Roshes that came out today. They are starting to push the new FB releases hard. DO NOT GIVE IN!!!

This thread and fleabay was nothing like this last year for Roshes. Ill be d@mned if they turn this in to a JB type of vibe. Bring it on resellers! you want to scr3w over REAL enthusiasts so we'll return the favor and make your pairs sit. Here is another douche bag lurker/reseller from fleabay. DO NOT GIVE IN TO RESELLERS!

- edqlegit (wants $150 + $8 shipping)

Ill post more as they pop up online

Last edited:
Is there an official nickname for the black/mint FB's?

I know the blue/yellow FB's have been coined the "sprites"

I guess people here saw my post about the Squadron, cause they are flying off the page hahaha. Good to be useful to some of you

Last edited:
I gotta give a big s/o to the dopest of dopest broshes @BlueLeopard and @yeahkritaj for helping me out and driving out of their way to get me my pair(s) of Roshes! They were patient with my many questions and everything went so smooth and REALLY quick! For people like me who live hundreds of miles from the nearest decent shoe store, the BROSHES came through!
Shouts out to @BlueLeopard for snaggin me the crimsons!
But yeah.  Copped 6 pairs today.  None of them are for me.  They're for the ones that asked.  Not revealing where I got them cuz of resellers, but my location should give it away.

I just think these colorways are too loud for me.  Patiently waiting for the Squadron Blues to hit the bay.

But yeah.  Copped 6 pairs today.  None of them are for me.  They're for the ones that asked.  Not revealing where I got them cuz of resellers, but my location should give it away.

I just think these colorways are too loud for me.  Patiently waiting for the Squadron Blues to hit the bay.
I'm on the same boat as you. I hooked up one of the broshe today and looking to help 2 more tomorrow. Not feeling the swoosh replacement so I'm just waiting for Squadron Blues and V2. Hope the employees at the store don't think I'm a reseller 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn good lookin to those able to get their pairs already. Looks like i have to wait til the end of the month to grab mine
mean.gif

heres hoping the Roshe FBs are still around in stores come then haha

I'm on the same boat as you. I hooked up one of the broshe today and looking to help 2 more tomorrow. Not feeling the swoosh replacement so I'm just waiting for Squadron Blues and V2. Hope the employees at the store don't think I'm a reseller 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Oh yeah, there was a member of Team Roshe when I bought those 4 pairs of Total Crimsons at the Foot Action I was at patiently waiting as my credit card was declined.  (I have good credit, and I'm normally a penny pincher, so it was fraud protection.)

Just wanted to prove that I'm not a reseller! LOL

If he reads this, hello. :smile:

Oh yeah, there was a member of Team Roshe when I bought those 4 pairs of Total Crimsons at the Foot Action I was at patiently waiting as my credit card was declined.  (I have good credit, and I'm normally a penny pincher, so it was fraud protection.)

Just wanted to prove that I'm not a reseller! LOL

If he reads this, hello. :smile:
No reseller here^  Retail+shipping. 

thanks again! I know I keep posting and thanking these guys but this was just unreal to think that ppl would go out of their way, even if they ain't gonna buy a pair themselves, to cop pair for other Broshes. The Broshe-hood is REAL!

Back
Top Bottom