ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ugh all i want is the total crimsons!!! my local footaction still has no info 
frown.gif
 if any of you NJ heads have any info i'd super appreciate a PM!

Did anybody else not get free shipping from Finish Line? For some reason I didn't (I paid through PayPal)
It tried to do that to me the first time. I went back, and clicked the checkout button first (you can still pay through paypal on that page too) and it applied the free shipping in that case. They also make it harder than it should be to enter a coupon imho, but as we know the coupons didn't work for these anyway. At least you got a pair, as you can see, these is flying.

It tried to do that to me the first time. I went back, and clicked the checkout button first (you can still pay through paypal on that page too) and it applied the free shipping in that case. They also make it harder than it should be to enter a coupon imho, but as we know the coupons didn't work for these anyway. At least you got a pair, as you can see, these is flying.
Someone else from North Carolina! I've never seen anyone else besides me and my fiance wearing them. haha

cant be serious..... for the roshes? my goodness... im about to go buy up all the mints for you guys here. hype is unreal for these lol
you cant be serious
You guys really didn't realize that it was a joke? Wow, just wow.
chill out everybody he's joking........pic is from December for the BRED XI release
THIS!!! Serious post is serious
reported for trolling
nerd.gif

But on a real note, funny thing is, the squadron blue roshe sold out quicker than the squadron blue AJ 13...
roll.gif

nerd.gif

But on a real note, funny thing is, the squadron blue roshe sold out quicker than the squadron blue AJ 13...
roll.gif
yup it sold pretty quickly.but I'm sure next week,the squadron blue will be on ebay goin for $140 and up lol.

cant be serious..... for the roshes? my goodness... im about to go buy up all the mints for you guys here. hype is unreal for these lol

you cant be serious

chill out everybody he's joking........pic is from December for the BRED XI release

reported for trolling

:nerd:

But on a real note, funny thing is, the squadron blue roshe sold out quicker than the squadron blue AJ 13...:rofl:

both are crappy cw's the xiii & the roshe IMO

Got my red sirens stolen outside a friends house, who would of known. But does anyone know where I can get some sport reds, and black sails? :D

Those are really growing on me.  Don't understand why everyone loves to wear khakis with their Roshes.  Not a good look IMO.
khakis with that Incredible Hulk Cuff are not a good look... with a sensible cuff, khakis and Roshe's are a WIN... The key is FIT, and length... since the shoe is cut tight to the foot I prefer a slim to skinny cut... it all depends on your taste though... To each his own...

Anybody get FNL rewards certificate to work on these? I tried to order online using my $20 certificate and it doesn't give me an error message, but also doesn't take anything off the $69.99.

Anybody get FNL rewards certificate to work on these? I tried to order online using my $20 certificate and it doesn't give me an error message, but also doesn't take anything off the $69.99.

It's a bug with their system. They have the winners circle code box and the coupon code box reversed. Enter your winners circle code in the coupon code box and it should work. I have to do that every time.

So will the Sqaudrons ever drop on NDC? I really want a pair. I had mine in my cart on FNL and it was removed because they became out of stock when I was finishing checking out.

does anyone have pics of the black gamma grey hyper blue ? i wanna see how it is in person. picture on FNL doesnt do much justice

It's a bug with their system. They have the winners circle code box and the coupon code box reversed. Enter your winners circle code in the coupon code box and it should work. I have to do that every time.
Worked like a charm! Thanks!!!!

@daaznfella  Didn't want to check out as guest, because then I would miss out on more rewards!

ugh all i want is the total crimsons!!! my local footaction still has no info 
frown.gif
 if any of you NJ heads have any info i'd super appreciate a PM!
Nothing yet. I'm from NJ too. If I find something out ill let you know
I've been calling all my local FA's as well..still nothing though. PM me please if you hear anything. I'll do the same.

I was able to secure all 3 of the other cw's this morning, but those crimsons are fire. I need those in my life.

Back
Top Bottom