ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I live in LA I picked up the gamma grey/black from FA this morning . Asked the pretty lady who rang me up when the squads would be in store she told me maybe tomorrow but if not then definitely next week . I didn't ask about the spring iggys cuhz they ugly to me . If y'all wanna know which FA Pm me ill make sure to help you out .

PM sent!

Can't believe what has happened in the past year it's been awhile since I've purchased some roshe until I recently bought the mint FBs but damn sold out for the squadron blue?!? I'll patiently wait for them to release Instore or on NDC but this is becoming too much. I believe everyone should own a pair of roshe but being a second too late and seeing someone buying sizes 8-10 in the total crimson to resell is disgusting. Has it really come down to this?

Can't believe what has happened in the past year it's been awhile since I've purchased some roshe until I recently bought the mint FBs but damn sold out for the squadron blue?!? I'll patiently wait for them to release Instore or on NDC but this is becoming too much. I believe everyone should own a pair of roshe but being a second too late and seeing someone buying sizes 8-10 in the total crimson to resell is disgusting. Has it really come down to this?
Hopefully NikeID will end all this BS

Is this guy serious ? Hes selling it for 200 and only taking trade for DS Heat, Iphone5 or Ipad. 
mean.gif

Just kill me now ! 

:tongue:  hahaha im glad i was able to double up before hype beasts kill it. I would try to help you find a pair to cop but the biggest size i've seen is a 10...

Could you or someone help me find a size 9.. Looking for 2 pairs. Thanks

Lol, user Gerigk said he would sell Speed Yellows for retail, then goes off about selling them for 90 because "another guy" offered that. Had no bids on eBay buddy, and you have no feedback. Thus another reseller was born. :smile:

Last edited:
Lol, user Gerigk said he would sell Speed Yellows for retail, then goes off about selling them for 90 because "another guy" offered that. Had no bids on eBay buddy, and you have no feedback. Thus another reseller was born. :smile:
LOL not really you live in MA you shipping to east coast is usually 10-15 dollars costing about 90 dollars..but okay.

any word on spring release in ny yet?

stores i called all day didnt get stock, some didnt even know what i was talking about

70+6+15=91 but okay guthix. Probably the worker at great mall that tried to sell me the supposedly last pair of volts without shoelaces like i wouldn't check

Are Doc Steve and HOOD17 still Team Roshe Members? Cause I am wondering what is going on in the Minneapolis area. I know guys at Finish Lines all over the cities, but no other places. You guys know anything that can help me out with the new releases?

Back
Top Bottom