ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lol how do you pronounce cop and copping . Not the police but you know lol. I hear people saying it differently im like wuhh? Ko-pe ?

Hold on I turned in a TR application on the 7th or so. Should I just bump that?
There's no need to bump your March Applications.  All current applicants are still under review for this month. Once an applicant gets accepted we will announce it here and will pm the accepted member.  Once the new month hits (in this case April) feel free to apply again.

Lol how do you pronounce cop and copping . Not the police but you know lol. I hear people saying it differently im like wuhh? Ko-pe ?
like how you say "cop" when referring to the police

LOL my goodness

Last edited:
Anyone who is texting me just pm me here on NT im recieving a lot of messages right now. I can only give you the info sorry to say cuz im not in the mall anymore and dont have a car. Thanks

Wish I had seen this before I bought mine a couple weeks ago ..
mean.gif
Where did you end up getting yours?

same here.I dont think anyone noticed my application due to all the madness thats goin on here lol. but anyways,called a few stores and still no clue on when they are receiving the new CWs.I need my squadBs man.

Last edited:
Any site that ships to canada that still has the OG roshe from a restock?

Still looking for sports red and iguana in a size 9!

>:

Last edited:

big shoutout to blueleopard, yet again, for looking me out with these crimsons. appreciate it homie!

definitely unable to capture the real color of these in pics

Last edited:
same here.I dont think anyone noticed my application due to all the madness thats goin on here lol. but anyways,called a few stores and still no clue on when they are receiving the new CWs.I need my squadBs man.
big shoutout to blueleopard, yet again, for looking me out with these crimsons. appreciate it homie!

definitely unable to capture the real color of these in pics
Blue Leopard one of those spot is yours, don't you agree @TeamROSHE and other TR members?

Helped me also!!

Last edited:
Once again Im sorry if i couldnt get you a pair dont have my car so i can only give the info, sorry Broshes !

Any site that ships to canada that still has the OG roshe from a restock?

Still looking for sports red and iguana in a size 9!

>:

There's Urban Outfitters in Canada right? Check there, I saw all the OG colors and different sizes last weekend.

Yo, im high but I think the light bulb went on at Nike and some insane tsunami of colorways are coming. These are the new Air Force 1s.

Also, what if Kanye West worked the Roshe mints with a LeBron jersey & a supreme cap, Niketalk.com would explode.

ALSO, it's so we are doing being on NT and not see a Ksteezy or a Ninjahood post. Da f?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom