ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

WHAT THE HECK SC?!?!?'

"The "Tokyo" Roshe Run Mid is now available at select retailers, featuring a Yeezy-like Hasta / Seaweed / Hot Punch colorway. One of the standout options from the newly released Roshe Run Mid "City Pack," this "Tokyo" edition colorway utilizes a heathered nylon upper with textured overlays, subtly marked with an embroidered "TKO" on the heel."
what the heck sc? ugh JUST FEEDING THE HYPE

I finally got my mangos!
roll.gif

Really feeling the Tarps. Love the Iggy's and the Cybers. But to have them joined. Speechless.

im reallllly trying to wait until these are discounted but this shot make them look nuts

def iggy/cyber mashup even tho the iggy top is darker on the tarps

Last edited:
how do you guys feel about the iguana/volts "tarps"? (what i see them dubbed often)

sleep, cop, or what?

Scooped a pair off FNL. Only colorway from this pack that I truly wanted. Still waiting on the crimson/mangov2 though.

which site?

Crooked Tongues. = (.

UK 12 (US 13) no longer there. I was a minute or two too late. I got the London and Paris ones though. I really wanted the Tokyos though. Had them in my cart, clicked check out, then voila! Nada.

Last edited:
If my Tokyo City Pack comes in before I head to campus, you know I'll be wearing those today.. On foot pictures will be up also when I get the chance! Debating on the NYCs, they are the ones that caught my eye first, because of the US city but also because of the burgundy, MMmmm...But I ended up with the Tokyos. I do think the soles shoulda came in lighter, like a light gray imo. So right now it either between the Paris or the NYC for the US release if i end up liking my Tokyos. Annnnnd knew they were gonna say something about 'yeezy' for these Tokyos, smh.. 

Last edited:
im reallllly trying to wait until these are discounted but this shot make them look nuts

def iggy/cyber mashup even tho the iggy top is darker on the tarps
I said that too. I'll just wait it out. But when I saw them in person. I said F it, bringing home these suckers. You won't be disappointed Cold.

went to shiekh right when they opened today. they had 3 pairs of squadrons left and was able to pick up an 11.5

dude said he got his shipment of em yesterday and thats all that was left. the thirst is real, but extremely happy i got my pair

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

sorry broshe

LOL. It's all good. As long as it goes to a good Broshe like you then I'm cool with it. Id rather it go to a worthy person than a reseller. Congrats bro! I still got my Paris and London's though so thank you for pointing me in the right direction! =)

Last edited:
went to shiekh right when they opened today. they had 3 pairs of squadrons left and was able to pick up an 11.5

dude said he got his shipment of em yesterday and thats all that was left. the thirst is real, but extremely happy i got my pair
glad you got your pair.I still haven't got my pair yet and still waiting.

Back
Top Bottom