ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Locating pairs is no problem, just need someone with a fat CC limit to cop for the masses

"The Life and Times of a College Student" :lol:

For those who weren't able to buy a shirt there is still Saturday and Sunday to purchase them.

As a reminder check our IG for the password on Saturday and Twitter on Sunday. (@TeamROSHE)

Is it normal for your big toe to stick out like a sore thumb? Could that mean I need a smaller size so my toe hits the toe cap?

shout out to travis for the info. was able to cop squadrons. 
nthat.gif

Agree'd this is my favorite pair (the knickerbockers [dbl'd]) but I made sure I had double on the mints and BRWN/ORG Fbs. I believe the BRWN/ORG FBs are being slept on for the spring. I double my favor ties, that's just me...

**they may not be as comfy as the OGs but they are STILL comfy. 
yah man, can't hate on you copping what you like...I dunno, the FB's just seemed a lot stiffer.

then again, OG roshes spoiled the %$@ out of us Roshe heads in terms of comfort. 

soniic11 texted me about the FSR of the roshe at bonita while I was at work.So I hit my gf up who was studying for her midterm at the time and ask her politely if she can pick up my pair of squadronb. and boyyy,i got a earful of her beautiful voice ;/.I hope they still have my size when my gf gets there or else I'mma end up buying her a car lol.

soniic11 texted me about the FSR of the roshe at bonita while I was at work.So I hit my gf up who was studying for her midterm at the time and ask her politely if she can pick up my pair of squadronb. and boyyy,i got a earful of her beautiful voice ;/.I hope they still have my size when my gf gets there or else I'mma end up buying her a car lol.

Ha! My girl works in Berkeley where Bows and Arrows is located. She gets irritated when I ask if she could swing by on her way home to pick me somethin up. lol

so are the mint yeezy roshes a wrap? or will it find its way online like nike.com?

A wrap for now. I'm sure it's all the initial inventory just getting eaten up. Should be more ont the way!

What's up Bro!

It was nice to meet a sneaker/roshe head. We beat the resellers today!!

Glad a bunch of un NTers we're able to secure pairs today. And exactly, "Beat the resellers!". At least a majority of them

damn I'm in trouble.gf texted me " we need to talk when you get home" fffffuuuuuuuuu.damn roshe!!  wahhhh.

risky bro. hahahaha! You shoulda told her to call and reserve your pair, they may do it for a girl. I really hope you get yours!

In other news, I JUST got my last confirmation order for my NDC order. I knew they were missing one more email! 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom