ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ATTENTION!!

For upcoming releases I will allow ONE person to grab ONE size 10.5 of each New Roshe Colorway that is available on NDC at
wink.gif
40% off + shipping ( and paypal fees if paid by paypal). So if 3 different colors come out in one day, then you can get a sz 10.5 in each of those shoes. But if that person only wants 2 of the 3 colors then I will give an opportunity to let someone else grab the other color if someone wants it.

How does that sound?
PM'ed

Wow just got home from work tired and hungry, first thing i do is check NT and read that the squadrens had released on NDC, basically jumped on to my comp to check it out saw they had a full size run pulled out my credit card and doubled up on the squadrens, I wana thank this forum it's real cool, and very informative, and very good ppl, now I can go to sleep happy, and know that I lost my hunger lololol Gud nite

I had to read like 20 pages after work and clubbing.

Still on the fence on the City Pack.  Digging the NYCs and TKOs.  I wish I knew how they felt.

ATTENTION!!

For upcoming releases I will allow ONE person to grab ONE size 10.5 of each New Roshe Colorway that is available on NDC at :wink: 40% off + shipping ( and paypal fees if paid by paypal). So if 3 different colors come out in one day, then you can get a sz 10.5 in each of those shoes. But if that person only wants 2 of the 3 colors then I will give an opportunity to let someone else grab the other color if someone wants it.

How does that sound?

Repped 18albee. Very generous of you!

Thank you I appreciate that.

SO FAR THE SQUADRONS IN A SZ10.5 HAVE BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR. THERE ARE 3 NEW COLORS THAT CAME OUT. FIRST ONE TO MESSAGE ME ABOUT PURCHASING THE BLACK/MEDIUM GREY AND/OR THE TARP GREEN WILL GET THEM DISCOUNTED.

GOOOO!!!!

SO FAR THE SQUADRONS IN A SZ10.5 HAVE BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR. THERE ARE 3 NEW COLORS THAT CAME OUT. FIRST ONE TO MESSAGE ME ABOUT PURCHASING THE BLACK/MEDIUM GREY AND/OR THE TARP GREEN WILL GET THEM DISCOUNTED.

GOOOO!!!!
^

Pm'd!

The European Nike Store is ******* with me man, they listed up the V2s and the tarps while also listing out of stock will never be back Calypsos 
mad.gif

GOOOO!!!!

18albee is hooking it up! :smokin you're awesome for this, thank you!

PM'd

Last edited:
haha i decided not to double up on squadrons, feeling like i'll regret it later down the line, but oh wells more for everyone else.

not feeling the fb's or the city pack, love OG mesh. looking forward to the v2's and then hopefully that'll be it for quite some time. plans on gettin wifed up in the near future
i like the fbs but idk if i really wana cop. looking foward to the v2's too and damn man. congrats. well an early congrats.

GOOOO!!!!

18albee is hooking it up! :smokin you're awesome for this, thank you!

PM'd

ALL 3 COLORS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED. I WILL GIVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO EVERYBODY. NO RESERVES, ONLY POSTS THROUGH THIS THREAD.

THANKS GUYS.

repped, i am the exact same way. grew up watchin MJ and couldnt afford the shoes...i can now and don't want them anymore cause...

1) impossible to cop
2) terrible quality (getting a little better of late)
3) continuous price hikes
4) better shoes to purchase to ball in these days

$170+tax is damn near 180. I don't know how these high school kids continue to cop every release.
EXACTLY. couldn't have said it better myself. 

Really want a pair of the mint fb's but dont want to feed a reseller. Missed the NDC drop and their isnt a shiek anywhere near me. If any one has a link that isnt rape id kill for it.

PS shiek portland said they are out of stock but can order you a pair, FSR if you pay in person

In response to d e, the Night Stadium Wovens did drop stateside. Only a few places got em' though. I' hope them damn Flat Golds/ Light Bones drop soon.

You're right on the Coke Rewards, cause my pops does that ( I end up w/ hella 25 or 50 dollar gift cards).

As far as the $5 gift card from the survey, sometimes it can be used at outlets when doing phone orders and sometimes it can't. Depends on the person thaking the order. It says on the gift card, not to be used online or on phone orders. That wasn't always the case. I remember using those gc's online several times. Somehow, you were allowed to stack them although Nike said they were not to be used online.

Sorry for non Roshe related response.

Maybe the Roshes are sitting on NDC cause the AJ 11's & Chuckposites are dropping today? After people fail on that release, they'll move over to the Roshes. Is it because, there's no hype for og mesh Roshes & don't have cool hyped up nicknames attached like a certain color of the FB Roshes??

Last edited:
I'm up. somethings gonna happen in the roshe world. haha

**NO, I am not up for those breds, I already had some pandesal this morning**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom