ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Tommy an Asian. LOL def not family. Yeah guy got my size that was already on hold from another employee there.. Guy text me at 7:45 and this guy still managed to get mine. Guys started arguing cause that 11 was gonna mess up his FSR...

crap i bought some roshes off this seller last week. auction pictures showed an orange box like the sirens they currently have up, but they came in a nike nsw box and no sticker on the insole. they seemed legit at first, but felt a little differently on feet i think, and these links are making me think theyre fake now. could i please get a legit check?

all my other roshe boxes say "nike roshe run" on the box
My Calypso box says "Roshe Run" on it also, and that was purchased at a local Nike Town back in Spring '12.

I think it's because the first production run of the OG Roshes that released in Spring '12 said "Roshe Run", and then everything after that first run (such as restocks and other new colorways and styles) says "Nike RosheRun"?

Last edited:
Nope. The true OG releases had "ROSHE RUN" on the box label. The re-released OG and subsequent colorways from later in the year have "NIKE ROSHERUN".

Shoes look legit to me. Mesh is on point. So is the pull tab from what I can see in pics.
^ AGREE!

Some people in this thread are too much...I know you guys are "Team Roshe" and all, but you don't OWN the thread. It's here for use of members of NT to HELP one another when and if possible. The fact some people won't even help someone unless they own 50 pairs of  RR's is pretty ridiculous. I understand being a noob and having to earn some type of respect, but just ignoring and refusing to help people...then taking the same amount of effort to post that your not gonna help, when you could have spent the same amount of energy just answering them - this is ******ed to me. You don't know those people, they could be good dudes just wanting some help. It's almost worse than the Jordan threads in here with the hating...The Roshe is a great shoe, but I doubt you'll even have to worry about the day when it will be impossible to get like some other nike/jb shoes, with people camping and so on, triple the price resller and what not. And with the "we hate that other people wanna buy this shoe now" really? You love the shoe...you own 50 pairs and wanna buy every pair that comes out...so when someone else finds them interesting or wants them you hate on that? 

I'm sure everyone that posts in here isn't like that, and doesn't do those things...but seems like a lot of you are. 
Man, no disrespect but you dont know what happens behind closed doors (PMs).

We are all old enough to know that nothing in life is free, even information. Especially information that takes time to acquire.

“Nothing of value is free. Even the breath of life is purchased at birth only through gasping effort and pain.” - Robert A. Heinlein

Help out the community (be active) and the community will give back, simple as that.

Last edited:
My Calypso box says "Roshe Run" on it also, and that was purchased at a local Nike Town back in Spring '12.

I think it's because the first production run of the OG Roshes that released in Spring '12 said "Roshe Run", and then everything after that first run (such as restocks and other new colorways and styles) says "Nike RosheRun"?

Just checked my Cybers. Box says "Roshe Run" too. Bought mine at a Shiekh last year. Start production date is the same, but the end date is different.

just want to thank you all for the help.  Got my tarps and squads because of you guys!

Anyone notice the mango v2 are on NDC as "out of stock"  ....?
Those aren't the v2..
roll.gif

Don't think I've seen this posted yet but if anyone's still trying to cop Roshe's off NDC, coupon code "FREETHROW" gets you free shipping on orders over $75 (add a pair of socks or something to your order?). Code expires on the 24th.  

Back
Top Bottom