ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Scanned eBay for the mints.... SMH at the overall skyrocketing price of Roshe's on the reseller circuit. 
mean.gif
It's ridiculous. None of the FNL/Footlocker/Champs around me carry any kind or Roshe's and none of the employees I ask even know anything about them. So it looks like I have to give up on trying to pick up a few pairs of $70 general release shoes. It's kind of crazy.

Scanned eBay for the mints.... SMH at the overall skyrocketing price of Roshe's on the reseller circuit. 
mean.gif
It's ridiculous for sure. Glad I got mine from NDC but they'll become more available soon enough. Can't give in to those high prices. Saw a few auctions end at over $200...
mean.gif
Also saw people trying to trade them for Breds
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's ridiculous. None of the FNL/Footlocker/Champs around me carry any kind or Roshe's and none of the employees I ask even know anything about them. So it looks like I have to give up on trying to pick up a few pairs of $70 general release shoes. It's kind of crazy.
So many employees clueless. I called a FNL that's about 30-40 minutes from my house yesterday and the guy told me they had the mints in stock in my size. I had him hold it for me and told him I was on my way to get it. I get there and they bring me out a pair of the volt splits. I was bitter. I even described the shoes over the phone to the guy and told him it was a black shoe with mint sole and pink swoosh. The volt splits aren't even close to matching that description. They only Roshes they had were the split pack.  

It's ridiculous for sure. Glad I got mine from NDC but they'll become more available soon enough. Can't give in to those high prices. Saw a few auctions end at over $200...
mean.gif
Also saw people trying to trade them for Breds
laugh.gif
Local person on CL posted his KD V Christmas shoes up and said he'll only accept trades for a DS pair of Calypso's or 3 pairs of Roshe's. I almost responded to him asking if he was on drugs or insane.

Local person on CL posted his KD V Christmas shoes up and said he'll only accept trades for a DS pair of Calypso's or 3 pairs of Roshe's. I almost responded to him asking if he was on drugs or insane.
Dude is crazy lol
where did you find those??
Have the speckled Women's colorways released at NDC yet?
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-704908/pgid-463187 orange

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-683089/pgid-463187 blue

Last edited:
WOWWW, i'm not about puttin people on blast, but it's the last time I try to help out folks I haven't dealt with before.

I went out of my way during work yesterday to cop a size 8 for a NTer and fool hits me up today and says he'll cop on NDC instead. That makes me look stupid cause i have to go and return the damn shoes.

People's words mean nothing these days.
mean.gif
Ouch! My size and I might have copped it off you instead.
Which is your guys favorite split pack colorway?

About to maybe grab the Blue Black ones
Classic stone/volt
Messing around with PS... Not quite like the OG scene, but hey hahaha

"Nooooooo!" by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Nice!
Finishline & nike store just tweeted this convo.

It wasn't directed at everyone and I wanted to make that clear in my post. I so see some people helping other people. I commed you and with all due respect, that's how it should always be, that shouldn't be "treating someone good" that should he the standard, in a perfect world. Idk maybe I'm disillusioned. I'm more active on a few other low hype shoe threads and we all help one another out, I've driven an hour both ways numerous times to pick up limited shoes for people at retail and not make a dime of them, more than 10 people. That sounds like BS, but it's true. So I practice what I preach, I'm not just complainig. I've been on NT 3 months and the shoe game for 20 years, so I offer help and advice whenener I can. I've posted maybe 3-4 times and didn't even receive a reply at all, it was like I never posted. And it is what it is, but I noticed a lot of other people posting and the same thing, then people actually gloating about not helping people...I was like wow, I wasn't even gonna say anything.

Anyway, I've always love the Roshe. Unfortunately I have a wide foot so I can't always get every CW/materail that drops, some I have no chance wearing (like the wovens) I was just curious about some things as I don't follow these shoes as close as I do others, normally I'm the one answering questions, not asking them. I honestly called around to my local Nike stores and Nike Running stores and got my questions answered the hard way, lol. It's all good tho, sorry for the rant. I didn't wanna offend anyone.
I drove an hour to pick up a shoe for someone and once I got to the store (around 8:45 - closing is 9:30) They stopped replying when I asked them to paypal the $$ so I could purchase the shoe, they finally answered me 5 minutes before the store closed and told me nevermind...lol I just shook my head, I bought a pair of shoes and drove home to avoid a total waste of time. Some people just don't care...partly my fault for trusting him and not having him PayPal me prior to driving. I did do this for other NTers and actually laid my own money out a few times and had no issues, so I didn't reallly expect it. Def not cool...I feel your frustration.
Respect my dude and I feel where you are coming from

+1

Back
Top Bottom