ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm thinking FNL will drop the mints this week. West coast heads have to be on it because they usually drop them on the site early in the morning.

Ah, okay. I have no idea how many pages ago but someone posted they'd been for sale on both NDC & FNL.

Found it:
Only on NDC. I was around for the drop on NDC and the spring cw drop on FNL. The mints never dropped on FNL but they most likely will soon since that link exists.

What's next, $10 to the guy that knows the link for $10? Lol

Jesus Christ does this dude tweet like every 5 minutes? Dude needs to get off Twitter and go get a job instead of tweeting and asking $10 for non-live links.

Last edited:
got my mints in a 8.5 i usually get a 8.5-9 and this are small for me to all my wide foot roshe heads. i suggest getting a .5 size up or a full size  imo

The mints did drop on FNL. whoever is saying otherwise is wrong.
No need for the hostility. Where did you hear this? Do you have proof? All of us broshes who were monitoring this thread and updating it never discussed or posted about a mint drop on FNL. Almost everyone who was around for it can vouch for me.

got my mints in a 8.5 i usually get a 8.5-9 and this are small for me to all my wide foot roshe heads. i suggest getting a .5 size up or a full size  imo
I would say I have wide feet also. I wouldn't go a full size, yes .5 up. I got my FBs in a 10 (normal Roshe size) and thought they were too small. I honestly thought I would only end up using them without socks. After wearing them they broke in and they felt good at a size 10. 

No need for the hostility. Where did you hear this? Do you have proof? All of us broshes who were monitoring this thread and updating it never discussed or posted about a mint drop on FNL. Almost everyone who was around for it can vouch for me.

They were taken off the site because they were all bought within the hour they were posted a few days ago. This thread moves so fast that lots of people don't even keep up. They were posted the same time as the other fb's.

Last edited:
To all who think the mints dropped on finishline. The search bar is your friend. Only TWO of the FB cw's dropped on FNL. These posts are from over 4 days ago when we discussed the FNL drop.
For some reason the Finishline closest to me did not receive the black/mint FB's and only received the other FB colorways. They claimed they didn't know if they were going to get the black/mint at all.  Did any of you guys experience this at the Finishline you went to?
Only Shiekhs got all 3 FB cws. FNL on the other hand only got the sprite and orange cw. Just a matter of distribution.

They were taken off the site because they were all bought within the hour they were posted a few days ago. This thread moves so fast that lots of people don't even keep up. They were posted the same time as the other fb's.
sick.gif

not doubting you but are you sure you aren't confusing FNL with NDC

....because I did that yesterday.

These guys don't miss anything bro.... no way it was missed by everyone and not mentioned even once.

They were not on FNL the same day as the other FBs. I sat at work refreshing the page all day. They never showed up.

Mints did not drop on fnl...only the other 2 FB cw's dropped plus the 3 new spring cw's and the wmns pink cw

These guys don't miss anything bro.... no way it was missed by everyone and not mentioned even once.
We're always on the lookout
nerd.gif
and we report EVERYTHING that drops online and locally
sick.gif

not doubting you but are you sure you aren't confusing FNL with NDC

....because I did that yesterday.
I've done that before as well
laugh.gif

They were not on FNL the same day as the other FBs. I sat at work refreshing the page all day. They never showed up.
A friend of mine who missed the NDC drop sat at his desk all day doing the same thing.

We're not trying to argue or get hostile here, TownAllDayy, so don't think we're trying to prove you wrong or be a bunch of *****. We're just throwing out info that we know.

You guys sure? I swear they dropped on Finishline. They just sold out hella quick. And I wasn't trying to be hostile.

Back
Top Bottom