ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Well you can always order and try them on. If you don't like them, they have free returns also.

And I apologize for making that link go public.. Just wanted to help some of you out, totally forgot about these lurkers and resellers..
If they don't fit I'll probably return them in store. Thanks for the link, though. When I called the store they told me to order online but I couldn't find the link anywhere.

you cats are a trip .... now they are yeezy roshe run FB so they doubled in price and are limited? im pretty sure they will be readily available .... just because they are rolling out slow doesn't mean they are limited ... and shoes were black and pink BEFORE yeezy , they look more 1990's tennis agassi inspired if anything looking at the nike check .... so please lets stop with the nonsense

if you pay over box price on some roshe runs .... I hope you get the RUNS!

so please lets stop with the whole yeezy stuff

stop being a hypebeast

yo, I tried to place an order through an agent and the price was spiked above US retail LOL.

Placed the order straight and it came out around 54 bucks a pop. Add 10 or so us shipping for each shoe and they're 64. 10 bucks under retail!!1

I was planning on helping some people out, but damn b, ya'll some snakes. I'll take the hit on my own, can't trust ya'll anymore. info can't even be shared through PM's anymore :smh:

all cus you clowns started calling these yeezy roshes and cosigning lebreezle. damn damn damn.

Just made an NT today because i stumbled upon this thread today so dont judge me and take me for a leech or reseller! Im located in NY and if i get any info on the FB Mints releasing in NY i will post info asap! I heard that they should be this week though

if mercer gets them,believe theyll be gone once in hands.Mercer people love to hold for F&F. But it is what it is.

yo, I tried to place an order through an agent and the price was spiked above US retail LOL.

Placed the order straight and it came out around 54 bucks a pop. Add 10 or so us shipping for each shoe and they're 64. 10 bucks under retail!!1

I was planning on helping some people out, but damn b, ya'll some snakes. I'll take the hit on my own, can't trust ya'll anymore. info can't even be shared through PM's anymore
mean.gif

all cus you clowns started calling these yeezy roshes and cosigning lebreezle. damn damn damn.
hahhaha so true

I was planning on helping some people out, but damn b, ya'll some snakes. I'll take the hit on my own, can't trust ya'll anymore. info can't even be shared through PM's anymore :smh:

damn I must have missed out on my only chance at sirens

Not tryna be a cheapo but I'm coppin all of my first roshes thru swoosh.com and in my store. The FBs may be on hold for me. Unless they pop up on swoosh or in my store. Instacop in that case

for the people who do have the mint roshe fb:

did you guys take off the swoosh like that one guy or did you keep them. let me know what you guys feel about it. and people who did take off the swoosh, may i see a picture of them on feet. i want to check if they look decent enough to cop with that change

I was planning on helping some people out, but damn b, ya'll some snakes. I'll take the hit on my own, can't trust ya'll anymore. info can't even be shared through PM's anymore
mean.gif

Mike don't order anything right now. Frugirls isn't shipping out to the US until the 14th of april

if mercer gets them,believe theyll be gone once in hands.Mercer people love to hold for F&F. But it is what it is.
Yep thats the truth!!! Either that or they sell for rape price right out the backdoor so they profit. Heard some pretty bad stories surrounding mercer. I never had any luck there with anything

did you guys take off the swoosh like that one guy or did you keep them. let me know what you guys feel about it. and people who did take off the swoosh, may i see a picture of them on feet. i want to check if they look decent enough to cop with that change
I actually like the placement of the swoosh. I would be too afraid to ruin the shoe and have the residue of the glue on the toe box 

I have been wanting to do this. Anyone want to PM me tutorial? 

By the way for those looking for the mint FB's, actually it goes for anyone looking for a specific cw. I go on instagram and type #roshe and click on pics of the CW im looking for. Comment on the persons pic and ask where they copped at. Ive gotten alot of pairs this way because those people happened to live in my area (NYC) !! try it out guys

For those of you who are in the process of doing group buys or whatever on frugirls and tmall. DON'T. I did my group buy last week and they received all the pairs 2 days ago. However, when after I paid for the shipping order to the U.S. this is the message they replied with. 

Dear

Your parcel will be impacted due to below customs checking.

New President of China Xi Jinping recently will visit United States. China and the United States will make intellectualproperty cross-check for a month, All the parcels will be open box and check both at china customs and US customs.

To avoid your parcel confiscated by customs. For the brand items, we will kindly stop shipping to US from 3.20 to 4.14.

Bettween this period, we will process purchasing only for US customers. All US parcels will be shipped after 4.14.

Apologize for the inconvenience!

Thanks & BR

Frugirls  - Your personal taobao agent

Email: [email protected]

They did refund me the shipping and I will pay them once they are ready to ship them out here on the 14th of April.

@Blueleopard @Speedie562 @ibanndoe sorry for the delay. If I knew this was coming I wouldn't have done the group buy in the first place! 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Mike don't order anything right now. Frugirls isn't shipping out to the US until the 14th of april
its good broseph. I ordered straight, without an agent that's how I got the shoes for the actual price the sellers were asking, not an extra 50 like the agent website showed me. I have my own agent that I found searching the interwebs and I sent everything to her. Im just waiting for an email conformation from her to pay the US shipping and her fee.

edit- just saw your post. I will notify her once I get an email confirming she has my stuff. thanks for the heads up bro.

Last edited:
For those of you who are in the process of doing group buys or whatever on frugirls and tmall. DON'T. I did my group buy last week and they received all the pairs 2 days ago. However, when after I paid for the shipping order to the U.S. this is the message they replied with. 

Dear

Your parcel will be impacted due to below customs checking.

New President of China Xi Jinping recently will visit United States. China and the United States will make intellectualproperty cross-check for a month, All the parcels will be open box and check both at china customs and US customs.

To avoid your parcel confiscated by customs. For the brand items, we will kindly stop shipping to US from 3.20 to 4.14.

Bettween this period, we will process purchasing only for US customers. All US parcels will be shipped after 4.14.

Apologize for the inconvenience!

Thanks & BR

Frugirls  - Your personal taobao agent

Email: [email protected]

They did refund me the shipping and I will pay them once they are ready to ship them out here on the 14th of April.

@Blueleopard @Speedie562 @ibanndoe sorry for the delay. If I knew this was coming I wouldn't have done the group buy in the first place
Damn Reseller ordered 40 pairs of roshe thru GIRLSFRU and MALLT.

how did you guys even find the og roshes on urbans website? they're not searchable or show up anywhere other than when clicking the link.. already copped my pair of sport reds but just curious

If you go to UO and an employee orders them for you on their system, you are able to check the status of your order online. It tells you what you ordered and gives you a thumbnail of the item which brings you to that link.

you cats are a trip .... now they are yeezy roshe run FB so they doubled in price and are limited? im pretty sure they will be readily available .... just because they are rolling out slow doesn't mean they are limited ... and shoes were black and pink BEFORE yeezy , they look more 1990's tennis agassi inspired if anything looking at the nike check .... so please lets stop with the nonsense

if you pay over box price on some roshe runs .... I hope you get the RUNS!

so please lets stop with the whole yeezy stuff

stop being a hypebeast

Word, I still have a DS pair that I picked up in 08 when it wasn't a popular colorway. Retailed for 100, picked it up for 30.

t4vbls.jpg

w71tsj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom