ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Looks like a PS to me, Ry, but I could be wrong. People have been using Angelus paints for the Swooshes.

Right on, I've never done a custom...i'll have to order some and practice ha.

its a PS bro im getting it paint this week, now that i PS it i really want them to paint it now and rock it and im getting angelus paint.

Thanks for confirming. Once i saw the total crimsons i knew that's what I wanted to do. Might even add some black or grey splatter to the midsole cause that orange needs to be toned down a little bit haha.

P.s. season starts in less than a week! i'm going to opening weekend, can't wait.

Last edited:
Right on, I've never done a custom...i'll have to order some and practice ha.
Thanks for confirming. Once i saw the total crimsons i knew that's what I wanted to do. Might even add some black or grey splatter to the midsole cause that orange needs to be toned down a little bit haha.

P.s. season starts in less than a week! i'm going to opening weekend, can't wait.
yeah couldnt disagree with you more, orange is too bright it need to be toned down.
walang anuman = your welcome
Angelus paint = best sneaker paint?
thats what people use to paint their sneaker.

When is that Supreme x Nike Roshe Run collab dropping?
Looks like July 2013.

Kay Yaw Roshe Collection October 2013.
I'd be down for a roshe trail or just the low top model, but with a Supreme box logo incorporated 
smokin.gif

Reading through these posts just reminds me of when i copped my first pair of Roshe's last summer. Had no idea what the shoe was. They were sitting on the shelves of Zackies on Broadway in NYC. I see a $55 price tag on them and was like "why not". Got a few wears out of them didnt like how bright the red was and sold em for $50 on eBay. A few weeks later I realized the black was more my color but couldn't find em anywhere. Then all of a sudden I see on Sneakernews its a Top 30 shoes of 2012. We went from peace and harmony on this thread to chaos. This is all just giving me flashbacks to horrible sneaker experiences. Why cant we just keep drama away and let things run its course.

I bought 20+ pairs from Zackies and resold em :smokin

#noShame

Got tracking from uo
Mine shipped from Portland
So I'm assuming these are shipping from random stores?

Last edited:
Can I get a little more backstory on the sirens? Were they US releases or Asia releases or both? I'm not finding much info on these guys online.

Finally copped the black WVN on Zappos today on sale so now I have to set my sights on another CW that sticks out to me...

Got tracking from uo
Mine shipped from Portland
So I'm assuming these are shipping from random stores?

Yeah. That's why the link isn't accessible if you were to just use their search function. The employee said when they help us order it, it comes from another store, hence why there are many dispatch numbers. I'm assuming the link isn't publicly searchable because it isn't coming from one warehouse/location. I had an employee order a pair of black/sail in store on friday, I get home 15min later, use the link in the order status and ordered red/sails. I have one pair coming MA and another coming from CT.

These are the kind of people that change the game. What's the word on the FNL release tomorrow for the mints.

Can I get a little more backstory on the sirens? Were they US releases or Asia releases or both? I'm not finding much info on these guys online.

Finally copped the black WVN on Zappos today on sale so now I have to set my sights on another CW that sticks out to me...

Siren Reds? They were both US & Asia release. Never went up on NDC though.

Last edited:
These are the kind of people that change the game. What's the word on the FNL release tomorrow for the mints.
Usually it's around 8. I know one morning nike posted the FBs and were sold out within a few hours. Also bodega, and nice kicks got a lot of the newer colors

Back
Top Bottom