ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So finally got my TKO Mids from Wellgosh today and I'm loving the colorway. I actually want to see these in the sun to see how much the hot punch pops.

Anyways, some dude did a review earlier and covered most of the shoe, but I'll try to talk about how I feel about these shoes.

Materials:

I'm sure just by looking at the pictures most will know, but when these are compared to the OGs the materials on these mids are completely different. It feels more like a fabric that's close to a thin denim jean than the "sock-like" OG fabric. The material doesn't stretch much either so it feels different than the OGs. Also, they don't have the same type of "breathe-ability" like the OGs. I tried blowing air through the fabric and I couldn't feel any wind inside the shoe. 

Fitment:

I don't know if it's just me, but they fit a tad bit bigger (in length) than the OGs. Maybe it's because the material doesn't stretch much, so they had to make it a little bigger? I don't know... Anyways, since the material of these shoes are more fabric like than the OG's mesh, they feel more "sturdy" too. To me, the mids actually feel a little more like actual shoes where the OGs feel a little more like socks.

Comfort:

These are still comfortable, but it feels like the inner soles are a tad bit thinner than the OGs. I didn't have enough time to compare the inner soles, but from just trying them on, I was able to feel a little bit of a difference. That doesn't mean that these are uncomfortable in any way, it's just that they felt a little different than the OG Roshes. There is enough padding by the ankle area, so wearing these fully laced feels good. 

Overall:

Overall, I really like these mids. I'd still go with my OG roshes for the Summer, but because of the materials, these would be perfect Spring/Fall time shoes. I'm also really digging the colors used on this shoe. I don't know what it is, but it kind of reminds me of the McFly colorway used on the Hyperdunk. I just need to do a lace swap with either teal or tiffany colored laces. 
happy.gif

Anyways, for $85 these are going to be popular.

Pictures:

Sorry for the bad quality pictures. They were taken with my iPhone 4S.

repped ^ Quality post. Got me actually considering to make an exception since I set a cap at my sz 11.5 OG Mangos

Last edited:
Can someone PM me when those Beaches/Mango V2/Whatever the **** you guys are calling them now come out, because this thread is complete and utter trash.

Thanks!

Anyone got a ds pair of 9.5 sport red willing to trade for a ds iguana? i'm only asking for my friend because he believes the sport red will look better with his custom idea. pm me

lmk if i need to edit this post

Last edited:
So finally got my TKO Mids from Wellgosh today and I'm loving the colorway. I actually want to see these in the sun to see how much the hot punch pops.

Anyways, some dude did a review earlier and covered most of the shoe, but I'll try to talk about how I feel about these shoes.

Materials:

I'm sure just by looking at the pictures most will know, but when these are compared to the OGs the materials on these mids are completely different. It feels more like a fabric that's close to a thin denim jean than the "sock-like" OG fabric. The material doesn't stretch much either so it feels different than the OGs. Also, they don't have the same type of "breathe-ability" like the OGs. I tried blowing air through the fabric and I couldn't feel any wind inside the shoe. 

Fitment:

I don't know if it's just me, but they fit a tad bit bigger (in length) than the OGs. Maybe it's because the material doesn't stretch much, so they had to make it a little bigger? I don't know... Anyways, since the material of these shoes are more fabric like than the OG's mesh, they feel more "sturdy" too. To me, the mids actually feel a little more like actual shoes where the OGs feel a little more like socks.

Comfort:

These are still comfortable, but it feels like the inner soles are a tad bit thinner than the OGs. I didn't have enough time to compare the inner soles, but from just trying them on, I was able to feel a little bit of a difference. That doesn't mean that these are uncomfortable in any way, it's just that they felt a little different than the OG Roshes. There is enough padding by the ankle area, so wearing these fully laced feels good. 

Overall:

Overall, I really like these mids. I'd still go with my OG roshes for the Summer, but because of the materials, these would be perfect Spring/Fall time shoes. I'm also really digging the colors used on this shoe. I don't know what it is, but it kind of reminds me of the McFly colorway used on the Hyperdunk. I just need to do a lace swap with either teal or tiffany colored laces. 
happy.gif

Anyways, for $85 these are going to be popular.

Pictures:

Sorry for the bad quality pictures. They were taken with my iPhone 4S.
Thanks for the look and the pics, man.  Best review up so far.  Looks like the insoles used are the same as the ones in the Splits?  That should be awesome since the OG insoles always make it hard for people to put the sneakers on.

I feel like I'm the only person who likes the NYC's the best though.  I wanna see some of those on feet!

Last edited:
Those mids are dope.

Eastbay,

Any news about the Mids and other colorways like the Squadron Blues?

HEADS UP BROSHES! FULL SIZE RUN SQUADRON BLUES ON ZAPPOS.COM!! $70
smile.gif
Go cop your pair!!
Not only is your first post all in caps, but you're giving us information that's been said twice literally on every page.  Yourself included.

Starting off on the wrongggg foot, man. 

Those mids are dope.

Eastbay,

Any news about the Mids and other colorways like the Squadron Blues?
Are you referring to the Roshe Run Mid shoes? We don't have any information, as of right now. Please feel free to keep checking back with us for any updates! :D

EastbayRep - Mai

I bought 2x Mint FBs from when they first dropped from NDC...Open the box inspected them....tried them on....and was really disappointed. I then gave one pair to my little cousin and sold the other pair. To all you guys dying to cop...Be wary, because you may not like em' when you finally get them. And if you REALLY HAVE TO HAVE THEM, pay retail and no more! They aint worth $70 to me, let alone 120+. Just set your sights on the city pack honestly.

I bought 2x Mint FBs from when they first dropped from NDC...Open the box inspected them....tried them on....and was really disappointed. I then gave one pair to my little cousin and sold the other pair. To all you guys dying to cop...Be wary, because you may not like em' when you finally get them. And if you REALLY HAVE TO HAVE THEM, pay retail and no more! They aint worth $70 to me, let alone 120+. Just set your sights on the city pack honestly.

You guys are crazy lol. I am a huge Vapor fan though...the Mints are the best roshe's to release to me OGs included. The toe swoosh and mint sole sets the shoe off perfectly. I am baffled that anyone could not like them. I hope everyone who wants them lands them.

And the mid pack...why is no one mentioning the toe box???? Are we just going to pretend the wrinkles don't look awful??? I like the colorway...but the shoe construction just seems bad. I don't want to wear a wrinkled paper grocery bag on my feet.

why didnt you like them?
The quality just feels like crap to me. It really just does not compare to the OG mesh. And the toe box swoosh placement is inferior to the classic roshe placement. Then i tried them on with jeans....without jeans....and I just didnt like the look of the sneaker. If I had tried them in store in front of a mirror, I neer would have purchased them.
You guys are crazy lol. I am a huge Vapor fan though...the Mints are the best roshe's to release to me OGs included. The toe swoosh and mint sole sets the shoe off perfectly. I am baffled that anyone could not like them. I hope everyone who wants them lands them.

And the mid pack...why is no one mentioning the toe box???? Are we just going to pretend the wrinkles don't look awful??? I like the colorway...but the shoe construction just seems bad. I don't want to wear a wrinkled paper grocery bag on my feet.
I'm a huge Vapor fan too! I have two pairs! But the swoosh placement simply does not work on the roshe silhouette. I don't like the mint soles in tandem with the grey details and lining and personally i dont like all black roshes in the material used on the FBs.

Your right the toe box creasing on the Mids is a little janky but its not enough to condemn the shoe IMO. That shoe has many redeeming qualities.

As far as you saying the Mint FBs are the best roshe to be released. That's CRAZY to me. REALLY CRAZY.

Yea, the mid pack is garbage.

The city theme is cool, but the sneakers themselves are just w/e to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen this picture on ig and yes ima give credit to the user by posting their username but these two are looking good !

laugh.gif
did anyone see this?
actually wouldnt be a bad deal for someone if theyre in the game ... 10 pairs is $1300-1500 right now ... yeezys go for about that when you find em at the right price

someone offered me DS stealth foams for 2 pairs, and thats an easy $300 shoe ... i have a friend that was offered Banned 1s for 4 pairs ... (we both got 3-4 pairs to stock)

Back
Top Bottom