ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Big shout to NT'er NuReHs0r for hooking me up with Crimsons yesterday. Dude really stepped up and doesn't know me from Adam, yet everything was super smooth. Super stoked to see these and finally have in hand. Thanks NuReHs0r . What this thread and this community is all about. :smokin

Restock from FNL on Tuesday are a no go! My order was cancelled and Customer Service Rep stated they have no inventory left of the Mints.

I called Nike yesterday and they told me the mint colorway is active until 7/2013. Lady told me to look out for a restock sometime in April. Hmm.. I guess take it for what it's worth. Definitely wait before copping for 140+ on eBay!

roll.gif
hope you get your pair.
Getting slightly discouraged hearing that people's orders have been cancelled. Talked to a customer service rep and said wait up to 5 business days 
indifferent.gif

So when/if do you guys think the roshes will hit ID? And what kinda options would you want for it

You guys are crazy lol. I am a huge Vapor fan though...the Mints are the best roshe's to release to me OGs included. The toe swoosh and mint sole sets the shoe off perfectly. I am baffled that anyone could not like them. I hope everyone who wants them lands them.

And the mid pack...why is no one mentioning the toe box???? Are we just going to pretend the wrinkles don't look awful??? I like the colorway...but the shoe construction just seems bad. I don't want to wear a wrinkled paper grocery bag on my feet.

Nike used some sort of denim like fabric on the shoes so that's what's causing the wrinkles. It's like creases you get on your pants.

Restock from FNL on Tuesday are a no go! My order was cancelled and Customer Service Rep stated they have no inventory left of the Mints.

Mine got cancelled too. I was going to hook up members but didn't want to say anything until shipping confirmation. Was looking to rack up my rewards points out of it. Oh well.

Does anybody know, if ebates or Mr.Rebates not give you your cashback if your order gets cancelled?

Mango v2s or w.e you wana call em will be widely available like the squadrens and the the other spring cws. They are all GR's, no need to worry

Last edited:
Mine got cancelled too. I was going to hook up members but didn't want to say anything until shipping confirmation. Was looking to rack up my rewards points out of it. Oh well.

Does anybody know, if ebates or Mr.Rebates not give you your cashback if your order gets cancelled?
I check my order status on my account and it says cancelled also...Did you guys receive an email stating your order was cancelled ?

nope didn't get an email.

do they give coupons/codes for cancelled orders? not that it would help since most releases are excluded from coupons.

Getting slightly discouraged hearing that people's orders have been cancelled. Talked to a customer service rep and said wait up to 5 business days :stoneface:

I check my order status on my account and it says cancelled also...Did you guys receive an email stating your order was cancelled ?

Not sure why y'all orders were cancelled, my 2nd order got shipped same day. Ordered at 10:30am central time yesterday, it had tracking number assigned by 7pm central time and scheduled to be delivered today. Guess my only good fortune is when I'm trying to help others. Had this been something I wanted my order probably would've been cancelled too. Sorry to hear the bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom