ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I hate to speak about this topic once again, but just got surprised by one of my best homies with these mints tonight!!! Got them for under retail. Just wanted to share my excitement with y'all since it caught me off guard. Lol!

Last edited:
Can anybody shed some light on where I can get the mint fbs in size 9.5? Resellers here in the bay area are raping the prices 
ohwell.gif

Can anybody shed some light on where I can get the mint fbs in size 9.5? Resellers here in the bay area are raping the prices 
ohwell.gif
someone on this thread said NDC is supposed to do a restock on the mints, sometime in april. if that's not true, then your hunt leads back to ebay unfortunately 

Here is the pic showing the evidence of the upcoming Size? x Roshe collab. If you dont know who @pruffs is, he is Paul Ruffles, head of Size? and footpatrol. Basically his word is the word of Size?. So who's excited for the very first (certainly not the last) roshe collab. This is gonna be HUGE.

Size 11 left on zappos, but that's it.  You kind of slept they were on zappos for a good 1-2 weeks all sizes.  Local shiekhs had a couple sizes left so you should call yours if possible

Not to be a ****, but I actually read this thread. Don't tell me I "slept". I have actual obligations that come before shoes. I've actually gotten pms from people trying to help, so why don't you keep your posts to something informative instead of uselessness.

Anyone know where I can buy siren reds, knicks, stadium green, or mangos ? Size 10 .. I'm paypal ready let me know just private message me

What's funny?

Zappos just restocked on Squad Blues, Tarp Green, and Black/Gamme Grey if anyone is interested.

You faked me out bro lol

njavier03 calm down bro, i never said fsr. i just got an email saying they restocked that's it.

edit:

Squad Blues: sz 11+ available

Tarp Green FSR

Black/Gamma Grey FSR

That's what I can add in the cart. My bad if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Size? Collab will sell out instantly and you guys will blame resellers and hypebeasts like you always do. Just know that's how size? Collabs work. It's not your precious roshe, you're playing their game on this one.

Last edited:
Should I pull the trigger on the mints for 140 shipped?
Kind of pricey remember that they are a 70 dollar pair of shoes. If you have no probably paying double go for it. I don't see anyone releasing those any time soon. Unless zappos comes through. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom