ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

njavier03 calm down bro, i never said fsr. i just got an email saying they restocked that's it.

edit:

Squad Blues: sz 11+ available
Tarp Green FSR
Black/Gamma Grey FSR

That's what I can add in the cart. My bad if I'm wrong.

Naw man I'm calm. Appreciate the attempted help, but I got tooooo excited when you said restock haha. It's all good.

i've been saying it forever, UO is one of the worst ran companies ever, nothing but issues every single time i've ordered something.

And for the record... The squadron's popped up on zappos VIP this week! Hasn't been up "for a good 1-2 weeks". Don't know what that guy is smoking, but totally a misinformed the post.

DEFINITION of HYPEBEAST-
just because your new doesnt mean your a hypebeast. you are a hypebeast if your first 2 post have "Yeezy" in them. if you're making galaxy roshes,a super HB, those things are ugly!!! i would tell you if i saw you in person. Yeezy, galaxy, cheetah print, elephant print etc all go against what a Roshe is. simple and comfortable

follow the HBs. i think Sketchers Pumps are making a Galaxy cw. line is already down the block. i have owned all brands of shoes in my life. but i have never camped out for a pair of shoes and never will. i see those bred concords everywhere now. i dont even want to bring out my 01 pair. i just throw on my Sirens!!

funny thing is most of them are gone now because they already got there Yeeshes for $140 from a reseller. shoe game is dead.

Kills me when other people use "your" instead of "you're" and "there" instead of "their", haha... I don't really see what's so special about the mints and why people stress out over them. Also with that space/galaxy print garbage, I don't see the appeal. Maybe I'm too old for that stuff, but kids are kids, they can have it, I'll pass.

Kills me when other people use "your" instead of "you're" and "there" instead of "their", haha... I don't really see what's so special about the mints and why people stress out over them. Also with that space/galaxy print garbage, I don't see the appeal. Maybe I'm too old for that stuff, but kids are kids, they can have it, I'll pass.
u grading us in here, u a human spell check? dis is a forum not a job interview.

Last edited:
beaches/midnight fog's better not release today while i'm @ work.
Don't worry they won't.
I hope not, as well. I can't be glued to the computer.
u grading us in here, u a human spell check? dis is a forum not a job interview.
Don't think he is; it just makes you look and sound like an imbecile.

Total Crimson, numero uno by far. Summer on smash.

Love those crimsons. Need me a pair of those!! Anyone in the LA area know of any FAs with them in stock?

I gotta say I don't really care much for the FBs anymore...or the Mango V2s..(got mangos already).....but does anyone know about the grey canvases....because THOSE are a must have man.

Back
Top Bottom