ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can the swoosh on the OG mesh be removed the same method as the FB? The stitching won't be cut. Don't feel like painting the swoosh. Want to remove the medial side swoosh of the Squads.

edit. i pulled the tail end of the swoosh and looks to be pulling away from the mesh cleanly. Will use the steam method to soften the glue so it doesn't damage the mesh. Might do it to both sides.
Post pics ASAP please! I want going to order angelus paint today...

As am I. Where is yours located? My NYC Mids and friend arrived in NYC yesterday. haha

btw, for they guy that said quick ship,
mean.gif
, more like regular shipping.
Mine is chillin in NYC... No joke tho, is someone hand carrying my shoes and walking it to me cuz this shipping is s...l...o...w...

These are my first customs. My original idea was to do an Oreo Roshe with my black sails but later found out I forgot to add white paint into my cart. smh. White paint on its way so oreos will be on their way also.  So I worked with the colors that I had. Half way through I realized I was making what I now call my "San Francisco Pack"Although I do need to add some black to the my red sports, for more of a niners feel. I made a small boo boo on my crimsons and now there is a small black smudge near one of the outside swooshes 
eyes.gif
 but its okay, I'll live. These customs are nothing big, just a solid color change but I hope to get the hang of this then produce some ideas I have in mind. 
These are amazing.  Great job dude!

Sorry if this has been asked before.  I just bought a pair of women's roshes (the peach/grey colorway) in a size 9.  I normally wear a size 7.5 in men's roshes and my feet fill out the width of the shoe almost exactly.  Will I be able to fit into the women's even with the difference in widths?

Last edited:
Can the swoosh on the OG mesh be removed the same method as the FB? The stitching won't be cut. Don't feel like painting the swoosh. Want to remove the medial side swoosh of the Squads.

edit. i pulled the tail end of the swoosh and looks to be pulling away from the mesh cleanly. Will use the steam method to soften the glue so it doesn't damage the mesh. Might do it to both sides.
I understand that this is your own shoes and you can do anything you want to them but why take out the swoosh on the OG's?? why ruin a nice simple shoes?you people are takin this CUSTOMS to the extreme.Just let it be and rock it.people these days...shame on you people
tired.gif

Just bought my second pair of Roshe's, the fb sequoia colorway.... I'm having mixed feelings about these, but couldn't turn them down.

I don't see the resemblance, can you help me out? :lol: my parents thought the sole was glowing.

It would be more based of the Yeezy II

Seeing that the mid upper looks like the snake skin, and the glow in the dark sole is green, not a neutral color like the 1s. As well as the shape similarities because they are more sleek

Post pics ASAP please! I want going to order angelus paint today...

negative. the glue and OG mesh is no bueno. it's tough to get the glue out. better off painting the swoosh for a cleaner look. I'll try to get as much glue off as possibe. No pics = fail :lol: :wow:

Tha
nice pick up!ty for the pics and info. i wish they didn't fray the edges of the side panel. i like how they kinda look like carbon fiber... the toe box on these look a lot like the citypack.... 

Thanks man I thought this one I those colourways that command denims if i ever get some US info ill be sure to post

it's not that.If you don't like how the shoes look,why even buy it? I'm just sayin.I understand painting the swoosh is okay but taking off the swoosh on the OG's? come on now lol.
The OP's thoughts after reading your post:

laugh.gif

...but I want to see pics! They might look good 
grin.gif

negative. the glue and OG mesh is no bueno. it's tough to get the glue out. better off painting the swoosh for a cleaner look. I'll try to get as much glue off as possibe. No pics = fail
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Its all good bro. At least let me see the fail 
laugh.gif
 pm pics? lol

Any ideas when we will get more details on the ID? Or will we have to waittil launch day which someone said is 8th?

Deciding whether to rock my Iggys or send them back, depending on colours and OG mesh in the IDs.

Any ideas when we will get more details on the ID? Or will we have to waittil launch day which someone said is 8th?

Deciding whether to rock my Iggys or send them back, depending on colours and OG mesh in the IDs.
Why not keep them and do Nike ID? And Nike ID will no doubt have an OG Mesh option.

Back
Top Bottom