ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

+1 for a fellow bay area broshe! We're virtually neighbors haha Definetly has a strong presence in this thread and contributes alot! Good luck my friend!

@Jeff6698

Last edited:
Random rant...

Lookin at my squads at the corner of my room and they look toughhh. Love this colorway and the black sails :smokin :smokin

I'm not really familiar with the Roshe Run line but I'm looking to make a purchase in the next 24hrs.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-688892/pgid-688893

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...fb-casual-shoes/_/A-1138?productId=prod718887

Can anyone tell me why the ones on NDC have the metallic gold lining, but all the ones sold at retailers have the "peach-ish looking" cloth lining? They both have the same product numbers listed.

I want the metallic gold lining, but I kinda hate waiting around during the shipping, I'd rather just pick up a pair in-store. Does anyone know any retailers that carry the version I'm looking for in-store?

Also, has anyone ordered from NDC and able to confirm that Nike actually sends the Metallic gold version? I'd hate to wait 4 days or so and get the version I could have picked up in store.

Thanx in advance for your response.

I'm not really familiar with the Roshe Run line but I'm looking to make a purchase in the next 24hrs.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-688892/pgid-688893

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...fb-casual-shoes/_/A-1138?productId=prod718887

Can anyone tell me why the ones on NDC have the metallic gold lining, but all the ones sold at retailers have the "peach-ish looking" cloth lining? They both have the same product numbers listed.

I want the metallic gold lining, but I kinda hate waiting around during the shipping, I'd rather just pick up a pair in-store. Does anyone know any retailers that carry the version I'm looking for in-store?

Also, has anyone ordered from NDC and able to confirm that Nike actually sends the Metallic gold version? I'd hate to wait 4 days or so and get the version I could have picked up in store.

Thanx in advance for your response.

I have no idea why the one in NDC have the metallic gold lining but I guarantee that the one in finishline is the right thing. Check your local finishline and shiekh store they might have it call them first to make sure.

If I recall correctly, the images on Nike might not be exactly what you're getting. I've heard of some of the roshe's on there looking different than in person. I can't really guarantee that, so I'd say order if you'd like. I live in the houston area and i've only seen the finish line version of the FB. I also wondered about the ones on the nike website, but decided to just pick up one from sheikh. It's all up to you if you want to try and see!

Thanx, +1 for your help. I called my local NikeTown, and of course I sound like an idiot asking them to describe the shoes lining to me over the phone lol. 

Thanx, +1 for your help. I called my local NikeTown, and of course I sound like an idiot asking them to describe the shoes lining to me over the phone lol. 
It's all good man. I'd do that too if I wasn't so lazy. I'm trying to befriend some people at sheikh so they can tell me whenever new releases come out at their store. (;

i think this thread has some real life pics of those fbs also. googling brings up these, which show the non-metallic lining. the second probably looks a little more gold due to lighting, but still not metallic.

Last edited:
180$ for calypso worn 3x a good deal?
I would say so yeah, some people going to be like that's crazy for a 70$ shoe, but in the grand scheme that's actually pretty cheap.  If you don't buy them can you link me them cause I'll cop if you don't

Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador
Hayward, CA
Size 11

What made me buy this shoe ? It all started last year of spring when I was roaming around at the mall with my girlfriend, I first saw them at shiekh and shoe palace but decided not to get them because I didn't know anything about the shoe, but when we came back I decided to try them on and instantly fell in love with it and got the Cybers instead of Sirens and Black/Sail. At that time I was broke and didn't get a chance to get the others but when I got the money they're all gone and regret not getting them and throughout the year I was on the hunt for other colorway but didn't get a chance getting them because I don't wanna pay over retail over them.

What made me like or interested about the shoe ? I like how simple it is for me overall I just wanna dressed simple that's why probably I got this shoe, also love how you don't care if the shoe get dirty because you can clean them right away, I just like to maintain all of my shoe clean as possible. This is probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever got and collected.

When I was browsing Roshe it lead me to Niketalk, I've decided to join this thread to get some information to where I can get more colorways. I only got Cybers last year and throughout this year I've added more to it. I would like to thank this community because of you guys I wouldn't be able add more shoe to my collection and to TeamRoshe who built this community and help others too. I'll do my best as I can to help to contribute to this community. Thank you for taking your time reading my application.

My Collection.
A Hayward cat! woot woot! haha

Thumbs up for that!

Goodluck to you bro.

Last edited:
the hype around this shoe is digusting..... you should all be ashamed of yourself, i hope nike floods the market with this 70 dollar shoe for god sakes

Last edited:
Might b the lowest you find them
Damn, I guess i jumped into the roshe game late... haha. I just got some OG black sails and neon orange FB's. I was hoping to find some roshe's that i want for cheap, but i guess i'll just have to keep saving up!

When did the roshe runs mint release? I'm new to this sneaker and it really caught my eye. I hate paying reseller prices!!!

Hmmmm, sooooooo paying $50+ over retail for a $70 shoe is not acceptable yet paying $100+ for a shoe that retails for $95 ( KD4) is? I must be getting dumber by the day. 

If I recall correctly, the images on Nike might not be exactly what you're getting. I've heard of some of the roshe's on there looking different than in person. I can't really guarantee that, so I'd say order if you'd like. I live in the houston area and i've only seen the finish line version of the FB. I also wondered about the ones on the nike website, but decided to just pick up one from sheikh. It's all up to you if you want to try and see!

Don't go by Nike's pictures.

ndc tends to use old stock pics like they did with the squads. they're pictures arent really of the best quality either.

180$ for calypso worn 3x a good deal?

thats a decent price. i say that because the hype for calypsos is at an all time high, but theyre worn. the good thing about used roshes is just wipe the sole and they look good as new. as long has there arent any major flaws to the mesh/etc. i suggest waiting for the ids though, and maybe recreate the calypsos if possible.

Back
Top Bottom