ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Good for peeps that dont have the colorway, theyll save so much money..

But for me doubling up isnt a priority.. The ID will be taking my mulah :DDDD

Since the other pair is the sport reds it would only make sense that they're black sails not gamma greys. Plus the pictures show black sails

Damn those Sport Reds ran out of the common sizes quick... Still looking for a sz9. I was able to grab a 9.5 from UO to trade for my right size.

Heads up, WSS just restocked the Sport Reds, for those of you that were looking for half sizes or were reluctant to order from UO due to their ****** packaging/salesmanship. lol.
http://www.shopwss.com/nike-roshe-run/?SelectionId=195261

EDIT:

Use code: USI10OFF

for 10% off, making a grand (pre-tax?) total of $62.99 with free ground shipping. Enjoy.
Taxes for shipping to Europe are $32,00 but I have the option of not choosing to pay. Too risky?

An awful lot of activity on the FNL mango V2 link this morning.  They must be getting ready to post them soon.  Can't wait!
happy.gif

i know its gonna launch but you said awful a lot of activity .
I'm using a page monitor on my computer and on my phone that notifies me of any changes made to that page.  My phone's been blowing up all morning.  At least 21 alerts of updates/changes to the page since midnight, and still going.

Back
Top Bottom