ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

you;re mad annoying. I'm in LA and would love to know where mints are being released but wouldnt care for your information based on how you go about sharing. I'd expect to owe you big time. Enjoy your MAYBE pair.
Well just got mine sorry everyone no mid city but they have mints.goodluck to everyone who texted me

I have a size 9.5 in the teal floral GPX's... How do you think a size 9 or 10 would fit on me in comparison since these crimsons are OG mesh? tempted to just cop from FootAsylum and not have to deal with the hassle later on. #pleaserespond

you;re mad annoying. I'm in LA and would love to know where mints are being released but wouldnt care for your information based on how you go about sharing. I'd expect to owe you big time. Enjoy your MAYBE pair.
And by the way who the hell are you to tell me how I share info. I dont have to share anything. I'm doing this to help out fellow NT'ers so I set up a number to text me at since its easier to text than open up NT on my phone and PM people. I was the only person in the store I could have bought the whole inventory if I wanted to and resell them. 

Oh and this spot is also dropping the Celtic 1's and Bugs 1's tomorrow if anyone L.A. heads interested..

And by the way who the hell are you to tell me how I share info. I dont have to share anything. I'm doing this to help out fellow NT'ers so I set up a number to text me at since its easier to text than open up NT on my phone and PM people. I was the only person in the store I could have bought the whole inventory if I wanted to and resell them. 

Oh and this spot is also dropping the Celtic 1's and Bugs 1's tomorrow if anyone L.A. heads interested..
do they take phone orders?

collection pic as of now. I just neeed to cop the 2 remaining FBs, Beaches, and 2 iDs then I officially retire lol

Back
Top Bottom