ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm normally an 11-11.5 on all my shoes. But the roshes are an exception. I wear a 12 in those. I'm thinking its my wide feet.

No shoe palaces around the Sacramento Area getting the City Packs =\ .... looks like ill be up bright and early on NDC. Good luck to those trying to grab the kicks tomorrow.

Not a submission just yet for TR but here's mine and my GF's collection. Started with NR Cybers, Sirens, and Sails last year now we here...

ok los angeles cats i have another spot that might release the mints tomorrow morning. They open at 9am but might have sold their stock today even though they promised me not until tomorrow. So i would call around 8:00am and since people complained that my texting method was stupid im going back to PMs and not responding to people who joined in 2013. sue me

ok los angeles cats i have another spot that might release the mints tomorrow morning. They open at 9am but might have sold their stock today even though they promised me not until tomorrow. So i would call around 8:00am and since people complained that my texting method was stupid im going back to PMs and not responding to people who joined in 2013. sue me
*looks at join date* oh

Same here. 9.5 with most of my J's and went 9.5 with my roshe's the first time. Although they fit nicely barefoot, with sock it was a little snug for my taste. Sizing up to a 10 with my somewhat wide foot felt better and gave me about the thumb width in spacing as well.
I want to get a size 9.5 though. I like to wear my roshes no sock sometimes. I do it alot with my FBs. I have my eyes on Kevin's Customs. 
nthat.gif

I'm normally an 11-11.5 on all my shoes. But the roshes are an exception. I wear a 12 in those. I'm thinking its my wide feet.
There we go, its us wide footed folks who tend to like the size up!

** my right foot is noticeably wider than my left. Maybe I can do 10.5 right & 10 left? haha

Last edited:
So excited for the  ID's,  I really hope all color ways are possible, including rare ones, so ppl can stop with these rape prices for a damn $70 shoe and to kill this whole idea that these are some "exclusive shoe".

Leaving  those who truly enjoy these shoes to enjoy them with out being marked as a Hypebeast.

So excited for the  ID's,  I really hope all color ways are possible, including rare ones, so ppl can stop with these rape prices for a damn $70 shoe and to kill this whole idea that these are some "exclusive shoe".

Leaving  those who truly enjoy these shoes to enjoy them with out being marked as a Hypebeast.
Sorry man, NikeIDs don't work that way. A guy can wish tho.. 

Realistically IDs will only have about 2 or 3 sole color options. White, black, and maybe grey. Check out the entire ID running shoe line and you'll see that every model there is limited in sole color options. You won't be able to recreate any OG colorways at least for a while or even ever. Having the colored sole Roshes hitting retailers only and not ID is really good for Nike and is the smarter way to go for building the Roshe brand. You don't want your entire Roshe Run fan base to have reasons to not look forward to scheduled release dates. Most nike running shoes in stores have a great selection of colored soles but ID running shoes only have a handful of color sole options. Having a lot of sole colorways for Roshe ID is kind of scr3wing retailers and boutiques. Nike will continue to give those awesome colored soles to retailers.

Im sure we''ll have a pretty decent selection options for upper colors. To get a realistic idea of what to expect sole colorway wise, just browse the Nike ID site and you'll have a better view of what's to come.

Last edited:
Realistically IDs will only have about 2 or 3 sole color options. White, black, and maybe grey. Check out the entire ID running shoe line and you'll see that every model there is limited in sole colors. You won't be able to recreat any OG colorways at least for a while. Having the colored sole Roshes hitting retailers and not ID is really good for Nike. You don't want your entire Roshe Run fan base to stop having a reason to stop looking forward to scheduled release dates. Most nike running shoes in stores have a great selection of colored soles but ID running shoes have a handful of color sole options.

We'll have a pretty decent selection of upper colors. To get a realistic idea of what to expect sole colorway wise, just browse the Nike ID site and you'll have a better view of what's to come.
I agree with you on white black and maybe light grey sole option. 

I agree with you on white black and maybe light grey sole option. 

It's actually not a bad thing though. Those three sole options are as neutral as it gets. Literally any upper color will look sweet with a black, white, or even grey sole. It's a win/win regardless. =)

It's actually not a bad thing though. Those three sole options are as neutral as it gets. Literally any upper color will look sweet with a black, white, or even grey sole. It's a win/win regardless. =)
Exactly. I would love to see the same grey as the  navy florals (if they dont have the same sole color), its about a shade lighter than charcoal grey. 

Cybers are in my top pick of favorite Roshe's. Personally why copp them though if YOU don't like the volt? Buy what YOU like
Well I'm on the fence with them because I really haven't gotten a close experience with them. I feel that if I try them on first hand, it will change everything.

At the end of the day, Nike doesn't want you making ids, despite their offering. Options will be weak. You've got to be kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Ill still probably grab one though, lol

At the end of the day, Nike doesn't want you making ids, despite their offering. Options will be weak. You've got to be kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Ill still probably grab one though, lol
^^^^ so true

And you've got to be kidding yourself if you think Nike doesn't absolutely love keeping all the extra profit from selling to you directly and then tacking on an additional 50+% to the retail price. The original options will only be weak because they want you to buy another pair once they add the good stuff lol.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one colored sole in the mix too, even if its atypical for ID. There's some good business reasons on a $70 shoe to provide more options on ID if they are going to be $100 or $110.

I have to imagine that Nike would love to sell you ID's. haha. Their profit margins are probably ridiculous. They are going to sell us one of the most simple shoes out there for 120 dollars a pop. I can only imagine how much they will make per shoe on roshes.

Back
Top Bottom