ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Good looks on the info about Mints to the original poster. Went down to FL Mall, waited 10 minutes until they opened the boxes and separated it all, scooped my two pairs (two pair limit limit and walked out. Guy behind me with his family seemed to get quite a few.

How does Rhode Island get these and no where near Philly can??
I hear that! Not one store in PA got them at all. Had a friend stop at 34th St in NY 45 minutes after I called them. They said they had them and my friend got there and saw 15 people carrying bags on bags.

I hope the hype isn't this crazy for the OG colorways 
eyes.gif

Hype is ONLY created when consumers thirst enough to pay more than retail. As long as the Roshe community doesn't lose it's mind or patience about the shoes everything will be ok.

Resellers are always wayyy more stubborn than buyers when it comes to price and some people end up giving in.

To those whose wanting to paint their swoosh, IMO, I found it easier to paint without taping around it. I taped up one side very carefully and looked good, but once I took off the tape, some parts bled through and got a little bit on the orange mesh. Either way, don't rush and take your time.

Also, if its your first time. It wouldn't hurt to try painting old shoes that you don't wear anymore.

Good luck guys

Last edited:
I am ashamed to say I work in the footwear industry today. Made a call to footaction and asked an employee if they had the "Mint Roshe FB" and he said no, I mention the twitter account listing them as a store and he says:

"OH, YOU MEAN THE YEEZY 2 LOW TOPS"

..........I hung up, thoroughly impressed by the ignorance.

I am ashamed to say I work in the footwear industry today. Made a call to footaction and asked an employee if they had the "Mint Roshe FB" and he said no, I mention the twitter account listing them as a store and he says:

"OH, YOU MEAN THE YEEZY 2 LOW TOPS"

..........I hung up, thoroughly impressed by the ignorance.

Hahahaha same **** here. I asked for info on the mint roshes, dude was like wha? The yeezy roshes, oh yeah they coming in soon

Back
Top Bottom