ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I hear all this talk in here bout "og colorways" releasing later in the year... which ogs are they? theyre the iggys sports and sails right? cause if its the others, all hells gon break
Sport Red, Iguanas, and Black/Sail colorways I believe. July 22 is what someone posted. Got that info from an Eastbay rep

I called ProperLBC and tried to do a phone order for the new Flywires they got in stock. They do phone orders but are already out of my size 12. Good luck to anyone who wants them.

yeah you guys can ID them but it doesnt have the "snake" looking skin on them...i am truly blessed i got em today. been o n the hunt for these ever since they dropped.
That's the part I dislike about them.
laugh.gif

People cleaning out stores for these? I'm seeing popular sizes go for $125 on eBay. With added inventory, these will be easy to get for $100. Add in the fact that ID's are available, you won't make much reselling FB's. guys like me, who wanted them a couple of weeks ago and would have gladly paid $125 now don't even care for them, unless I can cop them for retail. All because of the ID, for me personally.

i see where youre coming from, but the different materials on the fb cannot be overlooked at the same time. pure :smokin imo

People cleaning out stores for these? I'm seeing popular sizes go for $125 on eBay. With added inventory, these will be easy to get for $100. Add in the fact that ID's are available, you won't make much reselling FB's. guys like me, who wanted them a couple of weeks ago and would have gladly paid $125 now don't even care for them, unless I can cop them for retail. All because of the ID, for me personally.
Sorry bro. Prices won't go down.  Most stores got a FSR and that was it.  Heck, they couldn't even unbox them!  My store had em in a large box behind the counter because they were selling so fast.

Besides, ID's are $110 and 4 weeks of waiting and they're a different style.  I personally like the FB style more than the OG's.  I hope Nike releases more solid colorways and not the 2 tone crap.

10 pages of Mint hype just now.

I can't believe I missed out on ordering my iDs for 30% off. Anyone know if they can add me on their Friends/Family via Swoosh just for the order? Or order them for me if you could?

Ahaaa I knew Southland mall would sell out quick, so I went the opposite direction. Picked up a 9.5 in the Mint FB's and they still had a FSR.

So which one of you guys got super pissed when I came in 5 mins after you and cut you cause my friend was waiting for 15 mins? We were 3rd in line and you were 4th they weren't going to run out and I told you I was only going to buy one pair.........cmon now

Ahaaa I knew Southland mall would sell out quick, so I went the opposite direction. Picked up a 9.5 in the Mint FB's and they still had a FSR.
Where's that at? My brother still needs a pair since footaction couldn't locate their size 9.5s.......and didn't want to wait indefinitely for them to look cause I had to drive my mom to the hospital.  Did get a size 10 though 
smokin.gif

Harlem Irving is sold out. But they do have a FSR of total crimson. Manager said they had a limit of one per person, one guy came in with 12 people. LOL! He paid for all 12 transactions. The FB material is nicer on foot than the OG mesh in my opinion for my foot type BUT I'm still not a huge fan of the toe swoosh.

Last edited:
Wh
10 pages of Mint hype just now.

I can't believe I missed out on ordering my iDs for 30% off. Anyone know if they can add me on their Friends/Family via Swoosh just for the order? Or order them for me if you could?
when were they 30% off?

Harlem Irving is sold out. Manager said they had a limit of one per person, one guy came in with 12 people. LOL! He paid for all 12 transactions. The FB material is nicer on foot than the OG mesh in my opinion for my foot type BUT I'm still not a huge fan of the toe swoosh.
Harlem Irving Chicago? Please don't be Chicago......

Back
Top Bottom