ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

:wow: :wow: and i thought i lurked?! Wow. 15 posts in 11 years...why?
Because my post count didnt carry over

Because my post count didnt carry over to this new website. Plus I am a surgeon so I only post when I have time (two week vacation now so I have been going nuts lol)

Heads up Bay Area, champs in southland mall just received FSR of the 4 spring colorways. No FB's tho
4 Colorways ? that means beaches ?

EDITED

Gamma/Grey , Tarp/Green , SquadronBlue and Total Crimson.

just called them they told me that they have the Total Crimson.

Last edited:
4 Colorways ? that means beaches ?

EDITED

Gamma/Grey , Tarp/Green , SquadronBlue and Total Crimson.

just called them they told me that they have the Total Crimson.

So lucky, wish there was a spot by me that got the total crimsons for retail, my only option is flight club :frown:

Any Houstonians know of any spots getting the flywires? Also, if anyone has solid info on when Shoe Palace is getting the mids lmk please. I called Saturday and they said "next week" and they're the only place that I've heard of that's getting em a week late so I'm a little sketched out. 

If there's anyone in the Houston area, footaction at first colony mall has some yeezys and total crimson if anyone's wondering. Just got me a size 9,and might just sell it to me friend... Not sure. Need some money for prom, lol.

Edit: I think they have a few sizes left at FA (9,10, 11.5) and the Crimson in assorted sizes.

Last edited:
If there's anyone in the Houston area, footaction at first colony mall has some yeezys and total crimson if anyone's wondering. Just got me a size 9,and might just sell it to me friend... Not sure. Need some money for prom, lol.

Which model? :rolleyes :smh:
air-yeezy-new-images-04.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-possible-third-colorway-in-the-works-1.jpg

Last edited:
Normally wouldn't do this but the fbs have been evading me everytime. Not sure if there will be a restock and if there is how crazy it'll be to get them. I'm looking for a size 10 or 10.5 in the mint fbs. For retail or something close. I don't and refuse to pay $150 for them if anyone can help please pm me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom