ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I got my sport reds from UO today. (two pair) They didn't even come in a box. Just a eastbay type bag with 2 pair of shoes in it. They are in perfect DS condition, but I mean come on....
mean.gif
That's odd. My sport reds from UO today came in and they were in a large box. Can even see it in the photo I posted last page.

went to FA on 34th in NYC even tho I knew da mints were prolly sold out already, asked the girl workin there if they still have Roshe MINTS in stock, she dead looked at me and after a couple of seconds she said, ohh u mean the yeezys, smh, I laughed and told her NO, the mints, lol, she again said da yeezys, lol, I just walked away and asked another dude.... just sharing

went to FA on 34th in NYC even tho I knew da mints were prolly sold out already, asked the girl workin there if they still have Roshe MINTS in stock, she dead looked at me and after a couple of seconds she said, ohh u mean the yeezys, smh, I laughed and told her NO, the mints, lol, she again said da yeezys, lol, I just walked away and asked another dude.... just sharing

only sneaker elitists give two craps about this. WHy do people care when an employee or even a hypebeasts calls something incorrectly? Makes you feel better knowing the correct terminology? Great, you know the proper terminology when it comes to sneakers!! Very useful in life. Same thing with Jordans and people using nicknames. Who cares. You know what they are called, thats all that matters.

Way to feel above the person using the wrong terminology when it comes to shoes. Two thumbs up.

People still surprised at UO orders. If you walk in any UO all the shoes b just laying there for anyone to molest. You place an order they just go look for the two shoes in your size and ship. 

You know its poor before you ordered so dont be surprised. Be happy you got the shoes at least. These shoes are just $70 beater shoes to them they arnt highly esteemed shoes so take it for what it is.

Years ago we were allowed to try on shoes before we bought them, not anymore. cus every ish so hyped stores be on some bs. UO lets everyone run the train on your shoes so just beware when ordering

So basically you knew exactly what she was talking about and acted like a tool just because she said yeezys instead of mints? That's hilarious.  Btw if she's not that into roshes and everyone else is calling them yeezys in the store, then that's probably the term she'll use.  Jokes on her for trying to be helpful

Does anyone in Houston know if any of the FA's still have the mints? I found out too late and need an 8 and an 8.5 
frown.gif
Have you tried calling the FA in first colony mall? I swooped by today and picked up the 9. One more 9 left to my knowledge, and i thin ktheres a 10, 10.5 and 11, not sure about 8-8.5

only sneaker elitists give two craps about this. WHy do people care when an employee or even a hypebeasts calls something incorrectly? Makes you feel better knowing the correct terminology? Great, you know the proper terminology when it comes to sneakers!! Very useful in life. Same thing with Jordans and people using nicknames. Who cares. You know what they are called, thats all that matters.

Way to feel above the person using the wrong terminology when it comes to shoes. Two thumbs up.

That's not it at all. It doesn't give me a sense of superiority at all. She has a job, I'm currently a student looking for a job, doesn't mean I'm at a lower status than she is. They work on a service industry, sneaker one to be precise, the least you can do is actually know the actual names of the products that the company you're working for are selling to customers. That's all I'm saying. I'm no sneaker elite neither, just started getting into Roshes, bought my first pair over the weekend, Roshe Mids Tokyo's, but I at least take five minutes to find out the correct terminology of the sneakers I try to cop.

Waiting for the Mango V2's and Black speckles as well. Not in a rush and I can wait but I want them now! haha

Tried doing what people do with their nice camera set ups... Let's just say it failed. Haha. Bought these on a whim today at FA, might just sell them to a friend or cousin if I need more money for Prom... lol. Surprisingly a lot of them were gone already. I don't see much houstonians wearing roshe runs right now.

Back
Top Bottom