ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Promo code : RELAY - Shipping is free with a purchase of $75 and over:

Good looks on the link. Had swoop before all the size Womens 10's (Mens 8.5) sold out. Been waiting for these to drop. Glad I held off on the oversea sites. Saved me $20-$40.

The question is "Are you mad?" Haha.

This thread has been flying though...

Last edited:
these are prob samples but dammmm
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Hypebeast colorways? Haha. Ain't gonna lie, those ones all the way on the left is the business... DROP THEM ALREADY NIKE! Before the summers hits at least...

Mangos>>>>>>>V2

One can easily counter with, those with mangos are just salty that they're coming out with "beaches" because it looks too similar to the mangos.

Congrats if you have mangos. But again, opinions are opinions.

I hope everyone has your opinion and no one buys the "beaches" cause I will double up on these with ease if that's the case

i also received my tokyo and paris mids today from ndc. and just like sneakerholic said, the lining on the tokyos look a little orange compared to stock photos, but still a great cw. just waiting for my roshe id to come in within the next couple of weeksand i'll be good with roshes(for now)...

No ones lying to themselves. Those that like the grey/crimson over the mangos is an opinion and preference. There's no law that states one is better than the other, to each his/her own

ugggh NO

im not salty or any of that... i said i didnt want or need to chase go's a LONG time ago...the v2's just look better point blank

Mangos>>>>>>>V2

I think we get your point. You're arguing over opinions.

For me? I like the darker shade of grey and the darker swoosh. Simple. the soles being different, I can live with especially at a $70 price tag.

ALL DAY!!! These are the only FB's I like so far... Any word on a release date?

Agreed - these are the best of the FB bunch- remind me of lunar gato safaris from a few years back- I AM WAY IN - before the hypetrain starts rollin - I know- pat on the back.... Just sayin, these will definitely sell out- maybe not with mint FB quickness but not far off.

Hmmmmmmmm. Soooooooo.

Apparently The "Titolo EXCLUSIVE" black/white speck womens Roshe didn't sell. LOL. It's relisted or something is fishy. Again, his ad says "only one on eBay". LMAO. Same photos as the last ad, same size as the last ad? Another "the only one on eBay"? It shows in his sales history tjat someone bought the last sale but I call foul. Unless he ordered the NDC ones and is passing them off as Titolo exclusives again.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-roshe-...8505327?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f241832ef

EDIT. Same photos. Different seller name? Sneaky sneaky listing his other ad as the "only one"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Roshe-...5987499?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item5af0249b2b

Last edited:
My fault i couldnt update yall on those teals, busy as **** at wrk all day

Edit: PM for # if in need

Last edited:
Need the community's opinion. Is $95 shipped for size 12 DS Cybers a decent price or am I letting my like for the shoe push me into over paying? By no means is it expensive in the grand scheme of things but I don't want to pay more than what the market has overinflated as a fair rate.

Need the community's opinion. Is $95 shipped for size 12 DS Cybers a decent price or am I letting my like for the shoe push me into over paying? By no means is it expensive in the grand scheme of things but I don't want to pay more than what the market has overinflated as a fair rate.
Yes IMO. Those are hard to come buy nowadays.

Fair to me! Shoot if you don't want them I'll gladly buy them!

One can easily counter with, those with mangos are just salty that they're coming out with "beaches" because it looks too similar to the mangos.

Congrats if you have mangos. But again, opinions are opinions.

I hope everyone has your opinion and no one buys the "beaches" cause I will double up on these with ease if that's the case
I think we get your point. You're arguing over opinions.

For me? I like the darker shade of grey and the darker swoosh. Simple. the soles being different, I can live with especially at a $70 price tag.
It's cool I respect that

VERY fair

I willingly and happily forked up $96 shipped for cybers. For those lucky enough to get them at the Rack for a bag of rocks, lucky...

Definitely a good deal. These are technically OGs and you'll be hard pressed to find that size in DS form anytime soon at that price or at all for that matter.

Last edited:
All black woven roshes sz 10.5 up on zappos get em before there gone my size but not a fam of wovens

Mos def props to ppl who were able to cop those highly coveted colorways at racks n ross etc. BUT i still cant get over the hlf boxes or no boxes that come with the price...jus IMO

Last edited:
Appreciate the feedback. The box not being included is kinda bugging me for storage purposes and also for authentication purposes. Waiting to hear back. Again, thanks to all that shared their opinion.

Back
Top Bottom