ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Quick Look: Nike Roshe Run - Tarp Green

Where in Canada are you? The champs in Vaughan Mills has the crimsons so I am sure most champs do too. Also, deadstock.ca had them, not sure of the remaining quantities.
Vancouver, that's good to hear, I'll probably go check Champs today then. I've checked Deadstock in store and online, nothing left in my size unfortunately.

Anybody needs city pack?
Sneakerjunkies USA got a few sizes left Thier # is 401-437-6997
85 free shipping

2nd spot socialstatus in North Carolina has a few a sizes left # 704-632-9902 but pay pal ready.
85 plus shipping

3rd spot in Atlanta georgia called epitome has a few sizes left, # 404-869-8700
85 plus shipping

Last spot
Unknwn Miami sold out on Tokyos but a few sizes left of the rest
# (305)937-2103
85 plus shipping
Hope this helps peace!

+1 just ordered mine from sneakerjunkies.. They have 1 Tokyo size 10 left but shipping is 10 bucks.. Not free. $95 shipped. I am officially a happy camper.

Lunars have normal Nike running insoles. Roshes have a solarsoft insole. Roshes don't have lunar tech in them at all. As far as I know, roshes are the only shoe with the solarsoft insole. Hope that helps.
Solarsofts (moccasins, wovens) have the solarsoft insoles :wink:

Thought it had been stated that the solarsoft moccasins have an unremovable/sewn in sock liner. Not a removable insole, which is what was asked about.

+1 just ordered mine from sneakerjunkies.. They have 1 Tokyo size 10 left but shipping is 10 bucks.. Not free. $95 shipped. I am officially a happy camper.
Nice! Thanks for the heads up. I called Epitome and they had a 9.5 and 12 I think. Still on the hunt for an 11. I also tried West NYC but they are Sold out completely of Tokyo.

Legit check please.

Sorry for the tablet pics. Everything looks good but the fakes are getting better saw a pair on YouTube with the same mesh as the authentics.

Went to some random mall in Jersey hoping they had some Mint FB's (lmao) decided to pick these up instead. 

Went to some random mall in Jersey hoping they had some Mint FB's (lmao) decided to pick these up instead. 
whats funny is that when people pay the resell for mint FBs, they don't realize they can get two dope *** pairs like these for the same price!

anyway, sorry that you missed out on mints for retail, but i'd say you walked away with something better. 
nthat.gif

whats funny is that when people pay the resell for mint FBs, they don't realize they can get two dope *** pairs like these for the same price!

anyway, sorry that you missed out on mints for retail, but i'd say you walked away with something bette
Yeah but the mints are limited. It's just like the OG's (most of them). Some people just don't have a choice. It's the sad truth. I'd say that most of us have the 2013 general releases because they are easy to get. The diversity in our collections comes from the ones that arent very easy to get.

P.S. not saying you are wrong. haha. I don't really like the mints.

Last edited:

anyway, sorry that you missed out on mints for retail, but i'd say you walked away with something better. 
nthat.gif
Yeah hahaha my thoughts exactly! Not to mention those Crimsons are definitely gonna be a head turner in the summer because theyre brighter than the ******g sun.

Yeah but the mints are limited. It's just like the OG's (most of them). Some people just don't have a choice. It's the sad truth. I'd say that most of us have the 2013 general releases because they are easy to get. The diversity in our collections comes from the ones that arent very easy to get.

this is very true. but honestly i dont mind having a bunch of GR's as long as i like them all lol. 

Repost:
Anybody needs city pack?
Sneakerjunkies USA got a few sizes left Thier # is 401-437-6997
85 plus shipping

2nd spot socialstatus in North Carolina has a few a sizes left # 704-632-9902 but pay pal ready.
85 plus shipping

3rd spot in Atlanta georgia called epitome has a few sizes left, # 404-869-8700
85 plus shipping

Last spot
Unknwn Miami sold out on Tokyos but a few sizes left of the rest
# (305)937-2103
85 plus shipping
Hope this helps peace!

Yeah that's true, but I don't see anything bad about them being general release? What's the point of making something limited? It's not like they're charging us more for them, they're just pissing us off and making it it harder to get. I don't even give a **** about the mints anymore because it's not worth my time and money to go searching for them, but if they were gr I would have a pair. I know people don't like when everyone has the same thing, but I'm sure Nike doesn't care about that. And with the mints, it's not like they're even that limited they've already been released twice in the US and I'm sure they will again just like Nike's other limited sneakers (Jordans, Lebrons, Foams etc) 

And now I'll step off my soapbox 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Finally decide to make a niketalk account. Always seemed to come back to the roshe forum to see what you guys are talking about. Copped the calypsos on release day and like all you guys, havent been able to stop buying them ever  since. 

For those who live in Europe, these are available in the nike store now. Best looking flywires imo.

Too bad the retail is insane for us who live in Sweden, 1200kr (or $188).

Back
Top Bottom