ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It's pretty crappy Nike offers us nothing but raised prices. I asked about any future programs or offerings and I got a " sorry we have no plans of doing so but I do see you are styling with all the shoes you have purchased from our website." sweet, thanks for reminding me.
Yeah, it really does suck. In a way I wish that they didn't overstock them. Sucks that such a simple basic shoe that isn't expensive to make is raized 40$+ over retail to customize them. I'm sure within' the next year they will be 80$ at least :/

Any help for a transatlantic Roshehead to get my hands on a pair of Total Crimsons (9,5)? Would be very much appreciated!

Are these legit? Thanks for the help.

I feel as if frugirls send the same pictures because I asked for pictures and received those exact ones !

how do you guys feel about the turquoise speckle's? I just got my black flywires today, they're so nice!!! Tur
Fiberglass speckles are dope. Copped a pair myself coz it reminded me of the tropical twists. If you like them then buy them. Don't worry about what other people think. Btw, the black and white speckles are on NDC 
happy.gif

Yup now I remember jreag posted these back.....there probably from the same seller on tmall....but idk....
yessssir you got that right. I just messaged them, something just feels wrong... I might be over exaggerating but to think that my shoes might possibly not look like that when I get them scares me...

Fiberglass speckles are dope. Copped a pair myself coz it reminded me of the tropical twists. If you like them then buy them. Don't worry about what other people think. Btw, the black and white speckles are on NDC 
happy.gif
Exactly. I'm looking for grey speckle can't find them anywhere though. 

wtf... these are my pictures... is frugirls messing with us or what... recycling pictures and crap...
Is the frugirls a trusted site ? Cause I'm considering getting a pair of shoes but don't know how the sizing work ? Any one wanna help out ?

Ok SFV,CA peeps! Has anyone even seen a pair of mint FBs or Crimson in person at any stores around here? I haven't seen either one at all. Checked many spots and nothing. I've been on a hunt for the mints since day one and have had zero luck. Just got back from the northridge mall and I saw everything but those two from the current releases. This is getting ******ed.
Cerritos Mall has some, not sure if fsr but picked up some crimsons today at FA, I think they also had some at champs. 

yessssir you got that right. I just messaged them, something just feels wrong... I might be over exaggerating but to think that my shoes might possibly not look like that when I get them scares me...

I haven't heard any bad reports about frugirls. There just the middle man. The seller needs to update his pics. But hopefully you get the right pair . If you got it from a reputable seller you dont have to worry your good man!

Last edited:
Is the frugirls a trusted site ? Cause I'm considering getting a pair of shoes but don't know how the sizing work ? Any one wanna help out ?
Just look at one of your nike boxes! Check the europe size on the box cause thats what tmall goes by!~

Back
Top Bottom