ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Quick Look: Nike Roshe Run - "Mint Tonal"

http://bit.ly/10gdDi8

I feel like these would have to be around longer before being labeled retros
Definition of retro: Clothes or music whose style or design is imitative of those of the recent past.

Last year is the recent past. Iguana's, sport red's and black sail's originally launched last year, then were RE-RELEASED this year. How else do you wanna describe it? 2012's and 2013's? Same difference, is it not? Haha.

Yes but it's not a retro. It's a yearly release product. It was just last year. Stop trying to force a new product into some Jordan/Air Max status. 

Yes but it's not a retro. It's a yearly release product. It was just last year. Stop trying to force a new product into some Jordan/Air Max status. 
Actually if they came out last year, ran out of stock, and came out again this year....

That would qualify as a retro.

Actually if they came out last year, ran out of stock, and came out again this year....

That would qualify as a retro.
Oh puhlease. Nike wasn't even done with the various style of the shoe. They still had models from last year available. Hell the shoe was still in production. That's not a retro. Just guys wanting to feel special about the pairs they own. 

Finally got my squads! They're nice. In person the beaches destroys the squads though, had the opposite opinion looking at online pics.

Anyone got any idea where I can find us10.5 Iguanas with international shipping? Most american stores wont ship nike products to europe unfortunately...

Already? How many did you order and when did you place it?
I placed it on the day it relased which was the 7th or 8th i forgot, and placed two orders but they finished my custom first and the other was for my brother which they have not sent out yet

Last edited:
I feel like these would have to be around longer before being labeled retros
Definition of retro: Clothes or music whose style or design is imitative of those of the recent past.

Last year is the recent past. Iguana's, sport red's and black sail's originally launched last year, then were RE-RELEASED this year. How else do you wanna describe it? 2012's and 2013's? Same difference, is it not? Haha.

werent you the member that was mad because they were rereleasing the og 3 cuz you paid over retail for dubs & trips

Last edited:
Pulled out my Iguanas today for a stroll through the city! Can't wait for those beaches!!
Those iggys are growing on me by the day. Damn! haha. probably gotta cop a pair soon. Just been patiently waiting for these mangos to drop! DEF not sleeping on those lol. BTW, what kind of pants are those and where can i cop one? :wow:

Oh puhlease. Nike wasn't even done with the various style of the shoe. They still had models from last year available. Hell the shoe was still in production. That's not a retro. Just guys wanting to feel special about the pairs they own. 
Well those colorways became retros. Sounds like you just don't want to ruin the good name of the Roshe or whatever. These can be classified as Retros. 
I placed it on the day it relased which was the 7th or 8th i forgot, and placed two orders but they finished my custom first and the other was for my brother which they have not sent out yet
Ah I see. I ordered 3 pairs on the 10th so I'll call in and check on the status of the order.

Those iggys are growing on me by the day. Damn! haha. probably gotta cop a pair soon. Just been patiently waiting for these mangos to drop! DEF not sleeping on those lol. BTW, what kind of pants are those and where can i cop one? :wow:
I love my iggys the most IDK why just a clean color for me, but yea I DEF need those mangos I can't wait :smile:

and the pants I purchased them from Urban Outfitters about a week or two ago, the brand is called "Tropicalia" I had never heard of it before but the pants were dope! 

Hope that helps! :smile:

Still haven't found a pair of mints at a reasonable price. Can anyone help out with a sz 8 pair at/under $100? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom