ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yea idk y there chargin $79 for them now....last year when they first released they were chargin retail....they even went down to $49 at one point

Yea idk y there chargin $79 for them now....last year when they first released they were chargin retail....they even went down to $49 at one point
Sadly, that's what happens when **** gets popular. Hell, I could safely say (although I hope it doesn't happen) Nike is going to raise the price on Roshes eventually because of that. 

i just called undftd san fran they have a 10.5 left in the mints....no 11 for me god damnit! 
I have a size 11 coming in tomorrow, i think they might be too big, i already have a 10.5 but i wanted to try on and see if theres any difference. If i sell, your the first to know! i paid 95 shipped, so shipping to you might be like $10 so $105 total if your interested.

I have a size 11 coming in tomorrow, i think they might be too big, i already have a 10.5 but i wanted to try on and see if theres any difference. If i sell, your the first to know! i paid 95 shipped, so shipping to you might be like $10 so $105 total if your interested.
cool just send me a pm and let me know...thanks! I have a fedex account so you can ship the shoes to me using my fedex account if you have a fedex or kinkos near you!

Last edited:
What is the safest way to let someone buy me 1-2 pairs of Roshes in the states and ship them overseas?
Send money using paypal. In the notes column, make sure to be specific in what you're buying. Put down Size, condition, etc...

What ever you do, do NOT send payment as "gift" or "family"

to anyone who ever posts pics of Sirens on feet, I dislike you. Not sure why I ever passed on those.
mean.gif
im mad for missing those as well....oh well 

How can you prove or verify you didn't get them or the pair is already worn?
im just going to let you know right now...you are going to pay out of the ***** for shipping from the united states to belgium so be prepared whoever hooks you up....shipping alone will probably be a pair of roshes for retail.... just my .02

Last edited:
im just going to let you know right now...you are going to pay out of the ***** for shipping from the united states to belgium so be prepared whoever hooks you up....shipping alone will probably be a pair of roshes for retail.... just my .02
You proposed to buy them and send them to me? shipping would be 50 USD and the Roshes 70 USD, thats a bout 100 euro, that's the price for Roshes in Europe...

I'm not sure about how it is in belgium, but in sweden you save money on buying from america even when the shipping is 40$. Retail here is 900 sek, which equals about 140 usd.

I'm not sure about how it is in belgium, but in sweden you save money on buying from america even when the shipping is 40$. Retail here is 900 sek, which equals about 140 usd.
well I forgot about the conversion rate because of course the america dollar is horrible compared to other countries...thats why we always get screwed when we buy our stuff overseas

Just got mine in from UO. Besides the fact they came without stuffing, they forgot to do one other thing. Whatever cant really complain considering i paid under retail and was able to get all 3 in my size. Also clearly never worn. There are worse things. But umm... can anyone help with this 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom