ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i dont know what happened with mints but nordstrom i believe ships out from Boston, it took them two business days to ship a pair of shoes i recently ordered.

im sure they are backed up from the delay.
Okay Thanks dude. This is my first time ordering from them. I don't know they ship from Boston. 

For those who was able to get the mints from Nordstrom yesterday, what's the status of your order? Did they already ship? Mine still says "in process". Not looking good.
Got the shipping information today, after about 12 hours of it processing. I was very anxious since i heard many got cancelled so i've been constantly monitoring right when i hit the purchase. LOL. so happy that i got the shipping and tracking number today in the late evening. I think you should just ease up, it should come soon man! :D

Sorry bro, but Nordstrom is a fake business the online website is fake.......

roll.gif
Just thought that it might not be fulfilled, like what happened to some NT members

For those who was able to get the mints from Nordstrom yesterday, what's the status of your order? Did they already ship? Mine still says "in process". Not looking good.
I got my shipped email about 30 mins ago.  Try using their Live Chat to ask about the status of your order.  That's what I did and they got me a tracking number.  An hour later I got the shipped email.

Im just wondering, why are the sirens and calypsos commanding 3x there retail value. On release day the calypsos where on nikes website for a couple of weeks before they actually sold out but ppl could have still gotten them on ebay for retail.  And the sirens where on shelves for months at my local mall.  I went into shoe palace in the sun valley mall in concord, ca and picked up my size no problem couple months after they released.  Now it looks like these two are the "grails" of all roshe releases.  

Im just wondering, why are the sirens and calypsos commanding 3x there retail value. On release day the calypsos where on nikes website for a couple of weeks before they actually sold out but ppl could have still gotten them on ebay for retail.  And the sirens where on shelves for months at my local mall.  I went into shoe palace in the sun valley mall in concord, ca and picked up my size no problem couple months after they released.  Now it looks like these two are the "grails" of all roshe releases.  

Was just in that mall today looking at sails. Calypso's hands down are my fav CW

Loving those silk sheets even more than calypso's, nice!:smokin

Edit nvm just took out the sock liner and they fire perfectly, looks like I won't experience solar soft when I those the Oreos on. The prices we pay and the sacrifices we make all in the name of kicks.

these are the only ones i need left to complete my og's :frown:

Email oneness right now and ask what sizes they still have. Joe and company will respond within minutes. They might have a few left. Nicekicks has a few on their online shop right now as well. Good luck!
Anyone know any coupon codes for nicekicks?  

Thanks in advance.

Come on bro. Do you really not know why the Sirens and Calypsos are going for high dollar? A lot of us got our pairs last year because only a handful of us knew what Roshes were/gave them a chance. It was a brand new model shoe but the $70 price tag didn't help and was labeled by many as a cheap water shoe/house slippers.

Popularity last year is nothing like it is today. Complete night and day difference. People that slept on colorways last year and/or just discovered Roshes as of recent are now seeing last years colorways and realize how unique those colors are and understand how hard they are to come by which is why inflation on Calypsos and Sirens are the way that they are.

A great example you should analyze are the Nike Solarsoft Moccasins that released a few months ago. Sitting on shelves, hitting Nordstrom Rack, going on sale, etc. Now look at the recent Mocassin woven release. Such an awesome shoe but not many know about them but they are starting to gain some steam and attention, especially with those Wovens. The Roshe effect just repeated itself with the Mocassins.

Last edited:
Is the mesh on the turquoise DFW's black? to me the mesh on the Crimson DFW's seems like a much richer black.

They look the same to me but I haven't seen either in person yet so hopefully someone that owns both or have seen both first hand will chime in

Last edited:
I personally don't know of any but I googled it and saw a few online from various coupon sites but I don't know if they are still active.
I google searched and found some, but they were all invalid, so I just went ahead and placed the order, anyway.  First time ordering from nicekicks.com.  Didn't know shipping is free(on orders of $50+) and they don't charge tax!

Last edited:
I google searched and found some, but they were all invalid, so I just went ahead and placed the order, anyway.  First time ordering from nicekicks.com.  Didn't know shipping is free(on orders of $50+) and they don't charge tax!

I know they had 8.5, 11, and 13 left. Which one did you get? =)

Back
Top Bottom