ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks to NTer bringing into light that these are fakes. My bad for posting it, I wasn't aware they are fakes.

Last edited:
I know this is not at all related to Roshe's, but sportsauthority.com is having a buy one, get one 50% off on shoes sale. it includes most Nike shoes, including the flyknit lunars. sign up for their email newsletter at the bottom of the home page for an additional 10% coupon that stacks. free shipping for shoprunner members. thought some of you might be interested

I got back home and I have to say that these black speckles are amazing! Would have been more awesome if they were like the OG mesh but they are more like the FBs if no one have mentioned that already.And....... Who says a grown man can't wear these!? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
dam...repped, if I didnt already order some from overseas I'd b all over this. maybe I should get these as a beater pair.

I'll admit the pictures online of the Night Stadium DFW made me think these were darker. Took about 30 min looking at them in different lighting to make me decide to keep them. Hyper Blue DFW's were as expected 
nthat.gif

I got back home and I have to say that these black speckles are amazing! Would have been more awesome if they were like the OG mesh but they are more like the FBs if no one have mentioned that already.And....... Who says a grown man can't wear these!? 
laugh.gif
Yeah man. I got mine and they're sick! The dude who basically said leave em for the ladies to rock is trippin. Just cuz it says their "women's." some people get all "omg I can't rock those. It's women's." these black splatters definitely looks like it should/could have been a release for mens.

It actually might be my favorite colorway.

Yeah man. I got mine and they're sick! The dude who basically said leave em for the ladies to rock is trippin. Just cuz it says their "women's." some people get all "omg I can't rock those. It's women's." these black splatters definitely looks like it should/could have been a release for mens.

It actually might be my favorite colorway.
Favorite colorway!?  

.....yeah somewhere up there for me also! 
nthat.gif

Those Mangos are hella fake. The mesh looks off, the swoosh looks like hard plastic, The lace holes look extremely big, The heel tabs look too short, and the tongue looks off too. Just trying to help ya'll out!
those are definitely fake. the top lace hole, esp, gives it away. it's sitting almost directly on top of the lining whereas there's a couple centimeter distance in the real ones.

those are definitely fake. the top lace hole, esp, gives it away. it's sitting almost directly on top of the lining whereas there's a couple centimeter distance in the real ones.
Not sure, but that box looks fake to me as well. The various Nike logos look way too dark

Those Mangos are hella fake. The mesh looks off, the swoosh looks like hard plastic, The lace holes look extremely big, The heel tabs look too short, and the tongue looks off too. Just trying to help ya'll out!
Good looks, I didn't actually take a good look at the shoe, but you're 100% right.

The New School notified me a few hours ago that I got the HEOP scholarship worth over $170,000. Guess that means little to no college debt and a lot more Roshes for me.

Back
Top Bottom