ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

please excuse my ignorance, but what's up with socks being awkwardly high like that?  is that a west coast thing? 
I think they look higher then they actually are. They are below my calf by an inch. But ya i see a lot of people here in the southwest rockin them like that too. Don't look too good with Roshe's tho

So how do y'all tell the difference

Last edited:
Ordered a pair of flywire roshes on NDC I got the email saying they received my order .. Should I get another one once they ship or no ? I ordered them Saturday

Nothing wrong with that sock look. They look good either way depending on the weather. Judging a man's sock and jeans cuff or what not? Whaaa?!

Ordered a pair of flywire roshes on NDC I got the email saying they received my order .. Should I get another one once they ship or no ? I ordered them Saturday

Yes, you will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order ships from their warehouse in Memphis.

Anyone want the Gamma/Light Charcoal/Cyber DFWs?   Page is up but no go on adding to cart. It appears to be the placeholder page until they officially go up for sale.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-688896/pgid-688897

There's doesn't appear to be a page made for the Black/Crimson or Strata Grey DFWs so I don't know if they will have them up on NDC at all or if they just need to create the page for it.

Last edited:
Never again with those socks...mercy
laugh.gif

So how do y'all tell the difference
Decent idea... I'm just too lazy to put in the work...
tongue.gif

open the boxes or read the tags
True that, but it gets crazy when you keep on having to look closely at each and every small lettered boxes to read the description... especially, if your collection is in the triple digits...
nerd.gif

Anyways, Speckles came in. One of the benefits of having small feet (compared to you big footers).

Womens 10, Mens 8.5.

Oreo McFlurry...? 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom